152

Y'all, it's the second week of school and I already have issues.

~~~

~~~SugaKookie dms~~~

CoconutHeadass: so I'm almost at your home

할아버지: the door is unlocked. Just walk in.

~~~

"HYUNG! I'M-- Hi Sominie!"

"JUNGOOIE OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?! DADDY! PAPA! BABA! JUNGOOIE OPPA IS HERE!"

Somin got up from the sofa running full speed into Jungkook's legs to hug him.

He picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek while snuggling her.

"JUNGKOOKIE!!! HI!" Taehyung shouted as he sprinted towards the front door.

"Hi hyung. How are ya?"

"Since when do you use honorifics?"

"Since you all suck...but for real, how are ya?"

"The fuck Jungkook?"

Hoseok just walked in after hearing Jungkook say that Taehyung sucks.

"Hobi, shut up. Hey maknae. You can sleep in the guest room. It's down that hall, third door on the left."

"Thanks Yoongi hyung!"

Jungkook lifted his bags and marched towards where he would be staying for a while.

"Listen you too, Jungkook is still slightly annoyed with you both. Hobi, don't be hostile. Taetae, don't be clingy."

"So...does he hate me?!" Taehyung whisper screamed while throwing his hands in the air.

"Nobody can hate you buby." Hoseok threw an arm around Taehyung's waist and gave him a kiss.

"Y'all are hoes...doing that in front of Sominie.."

"I think it's romancy." Somin smiled.

~~~

"Are you and Namjoon hyung going back to Seoul?" Jungkook asked while shoving pork in his mouth.

For the past few hours Jungkook has only really spoken to Yoongi and Somin.

He's avoiding Hoseok all together and to keep Taehyung from getting depressed he'll at least sit next to him and start small talk.

"We might have to until we can get someone to kind of run operations when we're home...or we have to move permanently to Seoul. Depends how those two feel." Yoongi motioned towards his men who were talking with each other and making sure Somin ate all her food.

"Thank you for letting me stay over the next few days. It's nice to get out of town."

"I get the feeling. Sometimes I like being in Seoul because those two can be a handful but then I miss Somin. I get you don't have a kid but I'm sure you'll miss the cats...Prune and Mr. Fluffy?"

"Floofles...I love that cat man, so snuggly...hi Pharaoh."

Looking down, Jungkook noticed Pharaoh looking up at him while mewling.

Assuming he wanted food, Jungkook cut a tiny piece of pork and fed the cat.

"Jungooie oppa! Don't feed Paro!"

"Sweetie..his name is FFA-ROW." Taehyung enunciated so the little girl could learn.

"Okay, sorry baba. Jungooie oppa don't feed Pharow!"

"Taetae, relax...she's like 6." (Deadass don't even know how old to make her...she been six for two years...shhh)

The cat didn't even look towards the girl he cherished and trusted so dearly because food was in Jungkook's hand and that's all Pharoah cared about.

"Tch...Sominie~~, I don't want him to be mean to me like Prune is so let me give him a little snack?"

The little girl thought hard.

"I gu-"

"Well maybe if you treated Prune's owner with respect she wouldn't feel the need to attack you. Cat's have a sixth sense and clearly her's is telling you you're a piece of sh-"

"Hoseok I swear to God I'll throw this fucking knife at you..." Yoongi threatened.

"Why are you defending him so much? Because he's the maknae?"

"Hey Somine, let's go and watch some tv or something, yeah?" Taehyung said helping Somin out of her chair.

"Why do daddy and papa always argue?"

As the two argued, Jungkook stood by Yoongi and praised him for actually standing up for him for once.

The argument progressed, nothing physical, but both Hoseok and Yoongi went to their own respective rooms to cool off leaving Jungkook to go and apologize to Taehyung and Somin.

"I'm sorry I caused Hoseok and Yoongi hyung to argue over something stupid." Jungkook bowed while apologizing, mainly directed towards Taehyung.

"No big deal. Honestly, they've been arguing about dumb shit for the past month or two. I think they try to relax for Somin and my sakes."

"You wanna talk about it Taehyungie?" Jungkook sat down on the floor looking up to Taehyung on the couch.

"I would if I knew what it was that bothered them. But I don't so I can't. Thanks though Jungkookie!"

~~~
This is it for today...I want you all to know I'm dying from the cold..

Y'ALL IT IS 1° OUTSIDE KILL ME NOW!