90

So I just called my mom because I'm a bad adult and don't want to call the dentist because I don't know which dentist to call and my mom was like "stop being a baby" LIKE YOU CALL FOR DAD?!?!

~~~
I'm going to put their names near the quotes so you know who's talking
~~~

"I want to love and cherish her forever" -Namjoon

"Namjoonie hyung, calm thyself. I'm sure Jin would adopt a baby with you after you two settle the marriage thing." -Jungkook

"Kookie...don't you have fuckin homework to do?" -Jimin

Looking at his laptop screen, Jungkook really didn't want to type this paper up. He wanted to play with Somin since she woke up but Jimin and Namjoon forced him to do his school work first.

"Moooooochiiiii" -Jungkook

"What Jungkook?" -Jimin

"Come on chimchim, cut the kid slack. He just wants to play with Sominie" Namjoon noticed that Jungkook kept glancing at the baby that everyone adored when they looked at her.

"Can't I take a break and play with her?! I'll finish my paper after, promise!" Jimin, debating to cave in, looked at Namjoon to see what to do.

"I mean...maybe you could let him take a fifteen minu--" Namjoon

"SOMINAAAAAAHHH DADDY IS HOME....and so is Jinie oppa!!" -Taehyung

Upon seeing Taehyung barge into the house, Somin smiled and started to crawl over to one of her loving dads.

Jungkook, taking what Namjoon was about to say about a break, closed his laptop. But since Somin was now in Taehyung's embrace there was no chance she would go to anyone else.

"Not so fast Kookie, finish up your paper now that Somin is preoccupied" -Jimin

"Were you gonna let him take a break to play with a baby that he'll have the rest of the week to play with?" -Seokjin

"Namjoon hyung was the one that suggested it because Jungkook kept whining and looking at the baby" -Jimin

"In my defense, I'm not a great role model okay" -Namjoon

"Why are you all yelling?" Yoongi and Hoseok finally came back from their walk to the members arguing about whether or not Jungkook deserved a break.

"My lil nugget hello~~~" Hoseok sang as he scurried over to the now very excited Somin.

"Yah, Yoongi hyung, aren't you going to greet Sominie like Taehyungie and Hoseok hyung?" Jimin really wanted to see Yoongi soft towards the baby since he's always acting like a jerk.

"Don't assume things Jimin. I don't sing to Somin the sec---"

"Pajsoaidnw" Somin whined towards Yoongi, since he didn't greet her.

"Yoongs...she's mad you didn't say hello~~" Taehyung cooed walking towards the now grumpy Yoongi.

"Hello Sominah" Yoongi plainly said while patting her head causing a pout to form across the toddlers face.

"HYUNG NOOOO YOU NEED TO LOVE HER!" Namjoon shouted because Somin was clearly upset.

"I can't believe you're so proud that you can't greet your child in front of your FRIENDS" Jimin didn't want to anger Yoongi but did emphasize his annoyance.

"I'm quite disappointed with you Yoongi!" Jin shouted from the kitchen while cooking food for everyone and a special little meal he saw online for Somin.

"I have no motivation to do my work now...how dare you make her pout!" Jungkook stood up and slammed his laptop screen shut in disgust.

"Damn Yoongiah, they're really pissed. Just fucking say hello to her you asswad." Hoseok mumbled while he walked into the kitchen to help Jin cook.

"I literally just said hello to her and she pouted why does that make everyone upset?"

"Because...damn Yoongi, we were all excited to see you hella soft and you said hi to her like an adult and made her upset. That's low fam" Jungkook whined as he reopened his laptop to continue his work.

"I think Sominah is upset with you Yoongs. She's looking away from you all pouty. Also, I think Hobi is mad that you didn't greet her like you usually do, although that doesn't make sense to me why he's mad?"

~~~
Update: I'm at work and my boss is on the phone with someone talking about pot and coke and I'm just

~~~Update: I'm at work and my boss is on the phone with someone talking about pot and coke and I'm just