25

...hello...

~~~

~~~TaeGiHope dms~~~

Taehyung: are you two all packed??

Hoseok: I am, I don't know about Yoongs.

Yoongi: yes

Taehyung: I'm gonna miss you tomorrow Yoongs. My mans is going to Seoul all alone, at night, because of me 😔

Yoongi: it's ok man. It isn't your fault, you're coworkers are assholes and I'm never going to that bakery again...

Hoseok: if you had given me two more minutes...

Taehyung: wait a second...Hoseokie why are we texting if we're cuddling on the freaking sofa???

Yoongi: listen you dipshits, I'm at work until fucking 3 and it's only like 915...

Hoseok: babe calm theyself

Taehyung: I can go to your work and cuddle you if you want??

Yoongi: I think that'll make people uncomfortable..but lets get back on track. So Hobi, I'm bringing a small bag of your stuff with me right?

Hoseok: yes sir. Some of Taes stuff are in the bag too so you can start settling our stuff since Taetae is having continuous issues with his work.

Yoongi: he should've let you fight his boss...would've been golden.

Taehyung: dude would've gotten into trouble...HYUNGS STOP WORRYING ABOUT THIS ITS OKAY!!

Hoseok: well, Taehyungie and I are going to get lunch, want us to bring anything to you to eat while you're stuck at work??

Yoongi: surprise me

Taehyung: I GOTCHU!!

~~~
So how y'all doin? 🙂