106

Here's another episode of "Jungkook is me"

Enjoy

~~~

~~~JiKook dms~~~

Mochi: I know you're in class but I wanted to tell you, since you stormed out late, that I hope you have a wonderful day 😁😁

Kookie: I LOVE, CHERISH, ADORE, AND APPRECIATE YOU!

Mochi: you should pay attention in class though..

Kookie: tell me how this girl just took my fucking unassigned assigned seat...LIKE IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS THE FUCK YOU DOIN KID?

Mochi: not a big deal babe. Just sit in another seat?

Kookie: but I don't want to be a dick and take someone else's unassigned assigned seat

Mochi: well then I don't know how to help you.

Kookie: well fuck bro..

Mochi: I mean..it's just a seat so I don't understand why you're so upset about it?

Kookie: because like she saw me walk in and proceeded to move even though she knew I sat there. The fuck man.

Mochi: I'm sorry Jungkookie..but I'm at work now. I hope your day gets better.

Kookie: yeah, bye.

~~~VMin dms~~~

Jiminie hyung: hey Tae I gotta question?

Taehyungie: aaaayyyyyoooo!

Jiminie hyung: you know if Jungkook is mad about anything? He was sort of acting like a jerk..

Taehyungie: hmmm..well, after checking our chat I don't see anything recently that could've upset him. But I know who can help!

~~~Taehyungie added YuYu to the chat~~~

Jiminie hyung: yuyu?

YuYu: it's Mingyu. What's up?

Taehyungie: you know why Jungkookie might be upset? He was being mean to Jiminie hyung.

YuYu: oh well uh...Hyejin...she sort of broke up with her boyfriend so she's back to her bitch ways. And naturally, Jungkook was her primary target. And you being his boyfriend he might try to act tougher than he is but he really is just a kid at heart so shes fucking with him bad.

Jiminie hyung: can't you report her to the school?

YuYu: her parents are large contributors to the college so they won't touch her.

Taehyungie: there must be something. LETS ASK HYUNGS!!

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Namjoon: but deadass, we should have a baby play date. It would be so cute to see Somin and Gitae interact!

Yoongi: Somin is really excited over the idea. She wants to see you all and she wants to meet Gitae.

Taehyung: CODE RED!

Seokjin: Is this a legit code red or just like..a 'he said she said' issue?

Hoseok: who I gotta fight?

Jimin: Kim fucking Hyejin...

Jungkook: 😶😶

Taehyung: Mingyu told us.

Hoseok: what school you go to?

Namjoon: nope, nope nope nope. Don't tell him, I'm afraid that Hoseok hyung will do some dumb shit. And just nope.

Seokjin: report her then. The school I'm sure doesn't tolerate bullying

Jungkook: they will if the parents of the bully are large contributors to the college..

Hoseok: You go to *random university name* don't you?

Yoongi: I'm concerned about this. Hoseok please don't do anything stupid. We all want to help Jungkook but getting violent isn't a good idea.

Jimin: I think we should burn the school to the ground...

Taehyung: oooOoooooOoh Hobi has influenced Jimin hyung!

Jungkook: you guys it's fine it really is. I'll just ignore her.

Jimin: even if you do it'll bother you. And considering last time and earlier today you sort of take your stress out on me and just nope.

Yoongi: Hoseokie called the college? I'm very confused because he spoke like he was their bestfriend...

Namjoon: well, I just searched up the college...and it was established by some guy named Jung Minkyo in like 1876...and as you go down the list of beneficiaries....the current owner or whatever of the college is Jung Jaesun...

Taehyung: thats... Hobis dad...

Jimin: YOUR DAD IS IN CHARGE OF A COLLEGE?!

Jungkook: does that mean that all the students with the last name Jung are your relatives?

Hoseok: most are related to us. Did none of you find it odd that I just quit work, moved and haven't gotten a job?

Seokjin: did you call your dad to tell him about Hyejin?

Yoongi: but if they do kick her out, her parents will pull their funds from the college.

Taehyung: maybe..she'll just stop when she realizes she's in actual trouble?

Jungkook: I dunno but I do know she just got pulled from class by an older version of Hoseok hyung 😀

~~~
I'm gonna continue this after because I'm in class...and not paying attention but it's about to end and I'm hungry.

Plus I need to figure out what's going to happen next.