28

I'm currently watching That 70's Show and I really just want to go home I'm so terribly bored.

~~~

Right after Hoseok sent the message to the chat stating that Taehyung was coming to Seoul Yoongi demanded an explanation.

"So..what the fuck happened you two?"

"Well, Hoseok barged in when I was still trying to keep the days off because it wasn't fair to me that she make me work for someone since I had vacation days and stuff."

Hoseok, currently being the happiest he's been all week, threw his arms around Yoongi "ISNT THIS GREAT HYUNG!! TAETAE IS COMING TO SEOUL WITH US!! (insert screaming...I know you can all hear it)"

"But..." Yoongi was at a loss for words. What the hell happened in the bakery that made these two get crazy mad and now all lovey dovey??

~~~new chat~~~

Seokjin: uhm...

Yoongi: hyung...I'm hella confused

Seokjin: *slurps noodles*

Yoongi: isn't it supposed to be sips tea?

Seokjin: ...I'm eating noodles though...

Yoongi: touché...so Hoseok and Taehyung haven't exactly told me what happened but I know that Tae got the vacation days back?

Seokjin: I have an idea!!

~~~Seokjin has added Jungkook to the chat~~~

Jungkook: yes. Hello?

Yoongi: you're plan is Jungkook

Seokjin: Kookie!! I need you to call Taehyungie and ask him about what happened and report back to us please!

Jungkook: OH I HAVE A PERFECT PUCTURE FOR THIS...Jimin took it once when we were dancing..

Jimin took it once when we were dancing

Yoongi: huh..

Seokjin: I'm saving this for further use..

~~~
So I was thinking of possibly coming up with another story but I dunno.