136

How has everyone been?

~~~

"Hello?"

"Kyungtae! My dude, how are you?" Jungkook happily shouted into the phone.

After getting into a disagreement with Jimin on being friends with Kyungtae, Jungkook decided to call.

"I'm uh....I'm well...how are you?"

"Kyungie..why do you sound so uncomfortable..should I not have called?"

"THAT'S NOT IT!" Kyungtae shouted, causing Jungkook to pull the phone away from his ear. "It's just...last time we spoke you said we couldn't be friends so I'm a tad confused."

"That's my fault. I'm sorry. You were always such a good hyung to me. Even when your other friends made fun of me you defended me. Thank you for that. And I'm sorry I pushed you out. I felt a little weird when you told me you liked me."

That wasn't a lie. Jungkook did feel weird that Kyungtae, his straight friend, all of a sudden had a crush on him. But also, Jimin found out and had a little bit of a tantrum over it.

"Are you busy tonight?" Jungkook, wanting to annoy Jimin and genuinely become friends again wanted to hangout as soon as he was available.

"Yes..wait no..I..What?"

"I'll take that as a yes you want to go out together?" Jungkook laughed at how eager his hyung was to meet up.

"Yeah! I'd love to!"

"Let's meet at that bar near campus where we used to always hangout with the squad. In let's say...twenty minutes?"

"Yeah man. I'll see you in twenty minutes. Bye Kook!"

~~~

~~~Vkook dms~~~

Jungkookieee: BRUH!

Taehyungieee: what up bruv?

Jungkookieee: going to a bar. I'm hanging out with a friend from school.

Taehyungieee: Kyungtae?

Jungkookieee: how did....Jimin told Hoseok didn't he. You know it really upsets me how quick he goes to Hoseok hyung with problems..

Taehyungieee: he views Hobi as a big bro and trusts him. But I don't think you should go.

Jungkookieee: I wasn't asking your approval. I just wanted to tell someone I guess...but clearly this was a bad idea on my part. Just like how everything is a bad idea on my part.

~~~Jungkookieee left the chat~~~

~~~

"Motherfucker...." Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

"What happened?" Yoongi, who never really knew what was going on, curiously asked.

"Is Jungkook going with whatshisface?" Hoseok busted out of nowhere to ask. "Because Jimin is pretty worried about it."

While Hoseok and Taehyung complained about how dumb Jungkook was but they understood his position, Somin climbed onto Yoongi's lap.

"Papa...what are they talking about?" Somin, her big brown eyes, looking into Yoongi's, filled with confusion asked.

"I wish I knew baby. I wish I knew."

~~~

~~~JiKook dms~~~

Mochi: if you loved me you'll come over..

Mochi: are you ignoring me now?

Mochi: yaaah Jeon Jungkook! Why aren't you responding??

Mochi: come on...I'm nervous now that you aren't responding.

Kookie: then just text Hoseok hyung.

Mochi: excuse me..?

~~~Kookie changed to Jungkook~~~

~~~Jungkook changed Mochi to JiminHyung~~~

JiminHyung: what the fuck?

Jungkook: I can't anymore man. Everytime I talk to someone you assume that I might cheat. If you tell me not to do something or hangout with a certain person I don't, but then I ask you to do the same and you get salty. And everytime, instead of talking to me, like really talk to me, you go to Hoseok hyung. I get I can be difficult to talk to but I don't live far. Just bust in my door and assert yourself and I'll shut up and listen. I'm already with Kyungtae, and it might shock you but he hasn't made a move on me and I haven't had one thought of doing anything with him in a sexual sense.

JiminHyung: Jungkookie..(。•́︿•̀。)

Jungkook: don't do that. Don't act like the victim. It isn't always my fault Jimin hyung. Sometimes it's your fault and for the past year you made me feel terrible whenever I did something that made you upset. But when you did something that upset me you and the rest of the hyungs told me to get over it or to stop overreacting..I'm done. Dating you was honestly the greatest thing to happen to me and I'll always love you. But for now I can't.

~~~Jungkook left the chat~~~

~~~

"Uh...hyung? Why are you crying?" Jihyun asked walking into the room noticing tears rolling down Jimin's cheeks.

"He...he...he broke...."

Instantly Jihyun was by Jimin's side. Even though he didnt finish his sentence, it was clear what happened.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. Can I see the messages? I can help!" Jihyun wanted to prove to his brother he could be useful, even though he was younger.

"No, you wouldn't un--"

"Understand? Is it because I'm younger? Did you use that on Jungkook? Because I would leave you too if you constantly did shit like that.." With that, an annoyed Jihyun got up and began walking away, "If someone tries to help you hyung, it shouldn't matter who it is. And if someone asks for a compromise...you compromise, instead of arguing about how unfair they're being."

"How.."

Turning around Jihyun responded "Jungkook sent me the messages...I came down here because he told me he wanted a break for now...he wanted me to check to make sure you were okay and to cheer you up. He'll come back, he just needs space right now.."

~~~
Y'all I thought I was gonna cry writing this..WHY AM I LIKE THIS?