162

Y'all I know I said I would update again yesterday but my GOD do I have a rant!

Incase anyone cares for my personal life...here goes my rant!

So I got out of class yesterday at like 10:45. I planned to chill with my friend after her class at 12 but I had work at the bakery right. My coworker was like "eh there isn't a lot to do so it's fine if you come late" I felt bad because she worked overnight at a hospital and I knew she wanted to sleep so I came in around 11:30 for her...HOMEGIRL STAYED WITH ME UNTIL 3 PM THAT ANGEL!
We close at 6 and I have to do the closing duties so we usually leave around 6:20-6:30...YA GIRL CLOCKED OUT AT 6:45 LAST NIGHT!!
It took me literally from 11:30ish until 5:30 to finish the mother fucking dishes it was so busy, and then I had to cover and throw stuff out which ADDED TO MY DISHES!
Even my boss was like "yo i thought you left??"
I FUCKING WISH I LEFT JACK SQUARED I FUCKING WISH!

so there's my rant..fun fact: I'm currently at work at the bakery yet again...I swear to God I'm just gonna move in downstairs..

~~~

~~~JiKook dms~~~

Kookie: hear me out fam...what if dogs bring sticks to their owners because they were bred to get wood for fires..

Mochi: Jungkook...sweetie, are you okay?

Kookie: I'm fine...wrong chat, Taehyungie and I were just saying weird shit.

Mochi:

Kookie: when you wash your hands in reality you're watching your hands wash each other

Mochi: please go back to your own chat with Tae..

~~~

~~~VKook dms~~~

Taehyungieee: a lethal dose is a lifetime supply...

Jungkookieee: when we're young we sneak out of home to go to parties...when we get old we sneak out of parties to go home.

Taehyungieee: your future self is talking shit about you.

Jungkookieee: bean bags are boneless sofas...

Taehyungieee: that one is actually pretty funny..

Jungkookieee: I laughed out loud and Xinwa asked if I was good.

Taehyungieee: Yoongs asked what was so funny and I told him and deadass just got this look