123

Hi, and welcome to another segment of "Jungkook as me in college" NOTE THAT THIS SITUATION HAS NEVER HAPPENED OKAY!
we do have shootings though and once school was closed for three days because a bullet went through a window in the lounge area.
The people who do the shootings tend to leave the campus alone because obviously their fight isn't with us

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Taehyung: so then I was like "no no no girl, ya brother cannot come" so Zhiruo told Jie to fuck off and j was like AaaaAaaYyyeeEeeE!!

Seokjin: well I'm glad you all talked it out and Hoseok and Yoongi both befriended Zhiruo.

Jimin: so Hoseokie told me that Yoongi got a new job?!

Yoongi: I did. We all talked about moving near each other a while ago, and after speaking with Namjoon about it we both came up with the idea to start a business...so we're going to Seoul..

Jungkook: damn. What's the business exactly?

Taehyung: *inhales* BoooOOoOoi! PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS WE HAVE THIS DISCUSSION EVERYDAY!

Yoongi: well, basically Namjoon and I are going to start off with like random online jobs and kind of work up from there.

Namjoon: we're leaning towards the music industry so we thought of coming up with an app like Pandora or Spotify but better I guess. ITS A WORK IN PROGRESS!

Jungkook: OoOoOoOoh! If you ever want to have covers of stuff ya boi can sing!

Jimin: Kookie, hun, SHUT UP. PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN. AND PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!

Hoseok: let the kid live.

Seokjin: if he's at least doing okay in the class right now it's okay

Namjoon: he should be doing well. He video calls me like three times a week to help with homework. He's trying really hard to keep his grades up.

Jimin: he over works himself during practice too because he wants to make sure he keeps the scholarship.

Taehyung: wow Jungkookieee, now that we're complimenting you you're silent?!

Hoseok: someone try calling him.

Yoongi: is he okay? This random concern from Hoseok is concerning because we're both home and his facial expression went from 🙂 to 😥 in .0000000000004 seconds.

Namjoon: he didn't respond to my call

Seokjin: I'm at work so I can't call him..

Jimin: I tried to video call him and it went to voicemail after one ring.

Taehyung: I was just watching the news with my coworker since it's dead right now...his school is on lockdown. There's a few active shooters...

~~~
I never had a lockdown in college but during high school we did practice lockdowns and they brought like state troopers in and they scared the fuck outta me.