150

How was everyone's weekend??

~~~

"So you're really pissed huh?"

"Are you fucking kidding me hyung? Yes I'm fucking pissed!"

For the past 24 hours, Namjoon has been ranting to Yoongi about his relationship.

Some problems Yoongi was actually able to help with and some he couldn't since he never had a situation like that.

"You and hyung need to talk it out. I get you got triggered because he ignored and insulted you last night, but he does feel bad and Hoseok said that Jin wants to talk to you about it."

"You know what really irked me, when Jin and Hoseok hyung went on a trip when we said we were going to visit and they had no faith in us. Like what kind of relationship has no trust like that?"

"Look Joonie, I think you need to call Jin hyung and talk it out. Even if it's just a few minutes."

Namjoon sat on the sofa next to Yoongi and sighed.

He didn't want to talk to Jin, not yet at least. He was curious as to how Gitae was doing though and wanted to talk to his little man.

So he called.

"Hello?"

"I called to talk to Gitae. If he's napping or something I'm hanging up.."

"Gitaeah!! Daddy is on the phone for you."

"HI DADDY!"

"Hey buddy, how are you doing?"

"I'm play wif Sominie!"

"HI UNCLE JOONIE!! Wait...UNCLE JOONIE IS WITH PAPA!! HI PAPA!!"

"Sominie says hi to uncle Yooni."

"I heard, ya, hyung, Somin says hi. They're over I guess...Gitaeah, have you been behaving?"

"I on bestest behaving! Papa is sad so I behabe!!"

"Hmmmmmmm lemme talk to papa.."

"Oh wow, is it because Gitaeah said he was sad or something. You're like me, you want to be mad but you're mans is sad so you can't be." Yoongi chimes smirking.

"Hi."

"Gitaeah said you've been sad..did that only start yesterday or?"

"I mean, I've been irratible for the past week or two but that was partially my own fault."

Namjoon didn't have anything else to say.

He didn't want to get into an argument over the phone or make their current situation worse than it already is.

"I take it from your silence that you don't want to talk anymore, so I'll let you go. Gitaeah might want to talk to you again later so I might call again. Bye Joonie."

"Bye hyung.." Namjoon looked at Yoongi, who was smiling still.

"What's so funny?"

"This makes me think of the time Hoseok went to Gwangju..except you're Hoseok and Jin hyung is Taetae and I. He'll give you space and wait until you're ready."

"And since then you three have been like a model couple." Namjoon sunk into the sofa almost defeated.

"Joonie, when you and hyung fix this, just come to the group chat like the rest of us to complain...speaking of which, Jungkook was bitching about something."