167

Everyone that reads this...I'm having a shit weekend!

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

J

ungkook: pssssssssssr!

Taehyung: ???

Jungkook: pssssssssssst****

~~~

"Jungkook...why are you texting in the group chat when literally all of us are in a room together?"

"Let his drunk ass live Jin hyung. This is what happens when he drinks."

The boys, currently in Japan, decided to stay in the first night and drink.

The kids were currently asleep in Jimin and Jungkook's bed while the seven men were questioning their sanity.

"Wait, so Jungkook! What are you pssssting???" Taehyung slurred while flailing into Hoseoks lap, making Yoongi slightly jealous.

Namjoon was drunk and laying on the floor distressed since he walked into the door frame walking into the kitchen.

"Well!! I was gonna point that Mochi is cute af. I LOOOOOOOOOVE HIM SO MUCH!" Jungkook screamed while launching himself into Jimin's chest for a hug.

"If you wake up my...are the ahjussi's being too loud sweetie?" Yoongi asked a sleepy Somin, who walked into the living room rubbing her eyes.

"You're all really loud!" She whined.

"BABYCAKES HI! HOW DID YOU NAP?!" Taehyung shouted as he stumbled his way to his daughter for a hug.

"Baba...you smell weird? You should sleep."

Hoseok looked at Yoongi and they both nodded.

"I think it's time to take Tae to bed. He's a mess right now, and tomorrow ain't gonna be pretty." Hoseok said as he pulled Taehyung off Somin and dragged him towards the door.

"NooOoOOOooooo!! Yoongles!!" Taehyung held his hand out for Yoongi and whined until it was grabbed.

The three left to their room with their lovely and super clingy boyfriend to put him, and themselves, to bed.

"Joonie, doll, you good in there?" Jin asked looking into the kitchen.

Jimin and Somin also looked for Namjoon, who they saw still on the floor, rolling around towards the door.

"I think I need to sleep and rethink my lifestyle.."

Jimin went with Jin to help Namjoon stand up, and helped him to their room, which was just across the hall.

"So...you like Jimin huh?" Jungkook asked Somin.

"Yeah?"

"Well...stop it, because he's my boyfriend and I will fight you if you try anything!" Jungkook said as he poked Somin's chest rather roughly.

"Why are you jabbing at a six year olds chest aggressively?"

Somin giggled as she saw Jungkook trip over himself as he tried to collect himself to explain.

"Well hyung...she has a crush on you, but you're my boyfriend...so I was putting her in her place."

Somin began to laugh louder, causing an angry Jungkook to push at her and she fell.

"JUNGKOOK?!" Jimin shouted upset as he rushed to make sure Somin was alright.

"It's okay Jiminie! Sometimes Baba gets mad when he drinks and Daddy or Papa ignore him." Somin kept laughing since her uncles were just like her fathers.