158

I'M A DAY LATE I'M SO SORRY I WAS NAPPING HARD YESTERDAY!!

...also I was playing assassins creed odyssey intensely yesterday..

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY JUNG MOTHA FUCKIN HOSEOK!!

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Jimin: and so then, Jungkook thought it would be a good idea to watch a scifi horror movie and I punched him when he snuck up behind me...

Namjoon: that's flippin golden

Seokjin: you could say...

Yoongi: hoe don't do it..

Jungkook: 👀

Seokjin: he's the golden maknae

Jimin: 🤣🤣

Hoseok: I hate you so much hyung.

Taehyung: happy birthday you fucker..

Yoongi: his birthday was yesterday Tae?

Jimin: Taehyungie forgot??

Seokjin: I literally live for this Tae tea..but is this gonna be an issue in the group chat??

Namjoon: should we leave...I DISLIKE DRAMA IN THE GROUP!

Hoseok: Tae is still being a bitch

Jungkook: HE AIN'T A BITCH!

Taehyung: at least I'm not a fucking monster you dickwad...

Jimin: monster???

Namjoon: I'm just gonna put my phone down and lay on Jinie's lap and talk through him...

Yoongi: Tae you gotta get over that.

Jungkook: he doesn't need to get over anything. You two are shitty as fuck and he deserves better.  JOIN ME AND JIMIN!

Jimin: WHAT??

Seokjin: what the actual heck!? "Y'all gone fuckin crazy..." -Joonie

Hoseok: he's upset because...so Tae, in case none of you figured out, is a bottom...always. few days ago he decided he wants to top to which Yoongi and I said no. He got upset...he's super submissive fyi...and at least wanted to be dominant. For whatever reason he wanted Yoongi to sit out ????

Yoongi: still salty..

Taehyung: YOU'RE SALTY ABOUT WHAT?!

Seokjin: "let homeboy finish..this shit is sketchy...I don't think I like where it's going.." -Joonie.......I also dislike where this is headed.

Hoseok:  so then, Tae decided to make a comment about how much of a pain in the ass I am and how Jie was nicer to him all the time...I got pissed