144

UPDATE/RANT: Some lady came in and was bitching about how she wanted to know this afternoons winning lottery numbers. I never had to check so I wasn't sure how to find out and I figured it out and asked "which game" and she kept saying the daily numbers and I was like "for which game though?" So she got salty and said it was just the daily number...it was The Numbers Game...then she got pissed because the machine was rejecting her card (she filled it out wrong) and I just manually entered it and she just...I qyit yo..I really hate everything.

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Taehyung: how is everyone on this fine ass evening?

Jimin: just swell, how are you Taehyung?

Yoongi: stressed.

Namjoon: overworked

Seokjin: fed up with child..

Hoseok: yo a fucking mood^

Jungkook: oh dear...I've dropped something.

Hoseok: what did you drop?

Taehyung: are you okay?

Jungkook: I dropped my will to live...can someone explain how one man can be so fucking beautiful..

Yoongi: well for starters, you appreciate their eye smile.

Seokjin: and them mochi level cheeks.

Namjoon: let's not ignore the beautiful full lips..

Hoseok: or his thighs..Jimin a whole snack.

Jungkook: ....that is true...I'M LOYAL I SWEAR

Taehyung: YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT YUGYEOM WEREN'T YOU?!

Jungkook: yo, Mochi...I'm so sorry for causing you stress but like I'm literally so confused with this boy.

Jimin: he got a boo though?

Yoongi: hopefully so this kid forgets about him.

Namjoon: I regret telling Jungkook to ever partner with this kid.

Jungkook: real quick though..I TOLD A JOKE AND FUCKING SNIPED THIS!! JIMIN I LOVE YOU I SWEAR!

I TOLD A JOKE AND FUCKING SNIPED THIS!! JIMIN I LOVE YOU I SWEAR!

Taehyung:

Hoseok: NO NO NOT MY TAETAE!

Jimin: I'm bouta go to your school to assert my dominance..

Namjoon: not to be a dick..but uh..Jimin, how tall are you?

Yoongi: why does height matter?

Seokjin: Jimin is a very sweet looking dude..he needs to be taller than this Yugeom kid in order to be intimidating.

Jimin: 173.6cm (about 5'8.3")

Taehyung: how tall is Yugyeom?

Jungkook: I eased it into the conversation really awkwardly..he's 182cm (about 6'0")

Hoseok: well fuck..but honestly, Jimin is prettier than Yugyeom and we all know how much Jungkook loves him so I think everything will be okay!

Jimin: it better be..or I'm kicking both their asses. I'm still going to the school and I'm bringing you food as my excuse.

Jungkook: YO BLESS I'M FUCKING STARVING!

Yoongi: I'm literally not even worried about them.

Taehyung: I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU YOONGLES! HOW ARE YOU DOING IN SEOUL ALL ALONE?

Namjoon: bruh..I'm with him, we're fine.

Hoseok: come back soon..Tae keeps tryna cuddle at night and I have been punching or kicking him for weeks..

Seokjin: let him love you..

Jungkook: Hoseokie hyung just hates cuddling..let him live. But now I gotta finish up this work before my BELOVED AND BEAUTIFUL MOCHI ARRIVES!!

Yoongi: I ain't got no mochi but I know my Taetae misses me..and Hoseok probably does too.

Taehyung: THAT IS CORRECT!!

~~~
How is everyone doing?