yeetles

Alrighty y'all it's been a few hours so here are the answers to the few who asked questions!!

~~~

Seokjin

@cherryeol04

Why are you a magical being that knows all solutions to every problem?

I'm just that good of a mom to the younger boys.

@LilBabySugaKookie

Why are you so perfect?

I was just born perfect.

@wannabe224

Did Namjoon take your v card?

That's a personal question ma'am...

But yes..

~~~

Yoongi

@cherryeol04

Do you really love Tae? Or do you love Hobi more?

What kind of...OF COURSE I LOVE TAE AND NO I DO NOT LOVE HOBI MORE. I love them equally...stupid question...*mumbles to self all angry*

@LilBabySugaKookie

Does Tae cuddle with you when you take a nap?

Always. It helps me fall asleep quicker and for longer.

@wannabe224

What's the downside to a poly relationship?

Definitely who's side to take during an argument. I like to "vote Switzerland" so that Tae and Hobi can't involve me in their little fights.

~~~

Hoseok

@cherryeol04

Why are you a literal sunshine and literal death? The contrast is always so scary.

Sorry that it scares you ㅠ^ㅠ...but I'm typically really happy and smiley I just dislike when people I love are upset..it just sort of sets something off and until I see that persons smile I'm upset.

@wannabe224

You are the sweetest boy in the whole world!!! But do you think you may have some anger issues? Love you no matter what tho~~

Awww thank you!! Eh, Yoongs and Taetae have mentioned that I should maybe take a class but other than the occasional outburst...no I don't think I have anger issues. LOVE YOU TOO~~

~~~

Namjoon

@cherryeol04

Are you really that clumsy or is it an act for Jin like you?

I'm just really that clumsy.

@wannabe224

Are you clumsy because you're falling in love with Jin? What's the biggest injury you've accidentally given yourself?