163

I'm hella late...and it's been a while....

I'm so sorry...I HAVE A RANT THOUGH INCASE Y'ALL CARE!!

~~~

~~~TaeGiHope dms~~~

TaeBear: I'M A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING!!

Hobi: baby...he ain't mad at you!!

Yoongles: I'm literally not mad at all.

TaeBear: BUT YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS TWO DAYS AGO AND I FORGOT TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WE DIDN'T EVEN CELEBRATE!!

Hobi: we can have a nice dinner tonight if it'll make you feel better.

Yoongles: I literally could care less about doing anything for my birthday...it's just another day.

Hobi: ooooh...

Yoongles: ?

Hobi: he got mad?

Yoongles: why is he suddenly so temperamental? Not that like...you can't Tae becasue if you wanna be mad...be mad babe..but...why?

TaeBear: because we did something nice for my birthday and we did something nice for Hobi's birthday...AND I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY AND WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING NICE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY TOO!!

Yoongles: ...it's literally just another workday though Tae, not a big deal.

~~~TaeBear left the chat~~~

Hobi: he asked Somin if she wanted to go to the park and they left...I'm just as confused?

~~~BTS group chat~~~

Jimin: and that's how my brother fractured his leg one time...shit was so funny.

Seokjin: I feel bad for laughing at that..

Taehyung: I would laugh if someone fractured their leg by slipping dramatically on ice trying to stay standing only to trip over a curb...

Jungkook: I would've loved to see that.

Yoongi: how did he not see the curb though?

Namjoon: y'all..SHIT GONNA GO DOWN!

Hoseok: why you gotta announce it like that?

Seokjin: I'm always ready for tea!!

Taehyung: how y'all feel about birthdays?

Jimin: I like them. It's the day to celebrate someone coming into the world. Didn't Yoongi hyungs birthday just pass?

Hoseok: Taehyung forgot about it and Yoongi doesn't care much for celebration and Taehyung is now upset.

Jungkook: it's an important day...plus it's Taehyung, dude loves celebrating anything worth celebration...and that two days ago was the day one of his mans came into the world however many years ago...

Namjoon: I'm surprised he isn't more upset about this.

Taehyung: oh, I left the chat and brought Sominie to the park to ignore them both

Jimin: oooh he's pissed huh

Yoongi: when I get home we can have dinner altogether or something and celebrate...please don't be mad at me.

Namjoon: hyung being soft like this is hitting hard..

Jungkook: in his defense...Taehyungie is sort of over exaggerating

Hoseok: if my baby boy wants to celebrate my other man's birthday...he isn't over exaggerating..he's overly passionate?

Taehyung: I hate you all...now I know how Jungkook felt before

Jimin: I think that Hoseok and Yoongi hyungs should let you celebrate without an issue, but you shouldn't be upset with them since they didn't care much about it. You're just more...how do I put this gently..invested ???... in the relationship

Seokjin: Taehyungie...before you go and get upset...talk to me and ignore everyone else.

Taehyung: I'M NOT MORE INVESTED IN THE RELATIONSHIP THE OTHER TWO JUST NEVER CARE ABOUT ANYTHING EVER!

~~~Taehyung left the chat~~~

Namjoon: wow...Jimin the fuck

Jimin: it was the only word that made sense...plus he messaged me separately right now confirming that I had a point..

Yoongi: excuse me??

Hoseok: what is happening?!

Jungkook: Taehyungie is pissed at you two again.

~~~
Okay, so first off, I'm sorry it's been a while...

SECOND OFF!!

so way back in...chapter I don't know, I mentioned my ex boyfriend right!

So dude texts me on Saturday and like...GENUINELY wants to get back together and my sister and one friend are like "naaaaaaaah"

But my other friends are like "yo talk it out, you never know bleh bleh"

My homeboy was so wise because he said that we didn't split due to issues so there's no bad blood between us.

The dude is just a workaholic so he didn't make a lot of time and there would be days he didn't talk to me and I'd be like "yo you dead?"

But him and I are planning to meet up one of these days to talk about it because I live is Massachusetts and he lived with an uncle here but, like right after we broke up he moved back to his parents house....in NYC which is a two hour train ride..but like, I'm down...but still conflicted.