115

I relate to that picture on a spiritual level..

Also I'm on fire with these updates and I'm having a fuckton of fun making this dramatic. And I'm sorry if some of you dislike the way the story is going but again, this is my first ever attempt and I think I like how dramatic it's becoming but also like...I think it's terrible but thanks for reading to those who read this 😙

~~~

~~~VKook dms~~~

Taehyungieee: what did you do?

Jungkookieee: excuse me?

Taehyungieee: after you fucked up with Jimin hyung all those times. How did you get him to come back?

Jungkookieee: are you serious? You want Hoseok hyung back after all the arguments you've gotten into? After all the stress you've gone through when he had his outbursts?

Taehyungieee: I should have been more supportive when he had his outbursts, and I should never have been rude to him because I know he's been stressed, and I just want him home (。•́︿•̀。)

Jungkookieee: how long has he been gone for again? I lost track of time because of exams and shit

Taehyungieee: a month. He sends photos of Somin everyday and I try to hold a conversation with him but sometimes he doesn't respond or he just ignores me. I've called almost everyday to talk to Somin and when I try to talk to Hobi he sometimes just hangs up or he's silent.

Jungkookieee: well, clearly he still doesn't really want to talk to you about this. Has Yoongi hyung tried talking to him?

Taehyungieee: only over the phone after we finish chatting with Somin. He'll awkwardly ask how Hoseok is and then Hoseok will either just say fine with this like tone or he says he needs to go.

Jungkookieee: hmmm...it seems he might be more upset towards Yoongi about this but if he chats with you then he obviously still cares. I know he's been chatting with Jimin a lot but I don't know the context of the chats since Jimin won't tell me because "it isn't my business"

Taehyungieee: that gives me an idea..THANK YOU!

~~~JiHope dms~~~

Hoseokie:

Jiminie: she is one whole nugget

Jiminie: she is one whole nugget. Also....I'm very very sorry for this

Hoseokie: what?