113

Appreciate my dog Arkham..
Thank you

~~~

~~~BTS group chat~~~

S

eokjin: so how are all of you?

Jimin: I'm good hyung how are you? How's Gitae? How's Namjoonie hyung?

Namjoon: I'm great and Gitae is a whole nugget he says hello

Jungkook: MOCHI I WANT ONE!

Jimin: Kookie...YOU ARE ONE WE CAN'T HAVE A BABY WHEN YOU STILL ARE A BABY!

Taehyung: I would send a cute video of Somin saying hi...but I can't 😥

Seokjin: everything okay Taehyung?

Yoongi: he's nervous because Hoseok took Somin somewhere this morning and we haven't really like..spoken to him so we honestly have no idea where they are so...

Namjoon: Jimin, you seem to be close to Hoseok hyung, any idea?

~~~Jimin added Hoseok to the chat~~~

Hoseok:

Taehyung: mY bAbY!!

Taehyung: mY bAbY!!

Namjoon: she ain't just yours Taetae

Jimin: tell her I say hello and I love her..

Jungkook: and that I love my sweet little Mochi 2.0

Yoongi: bruh you've been out for over eight hours with her. Come back home.

Hoseok: "Hi Jimine oppa! 사랑해요(love you)! And hi Kookie oppa!" -Sominah

Seokjin: they've been gone eight hours?!

Taehyung: more or less. I woke up around 9 and he was already gone with Somin..and it's like seven at night sooo...

Yoongi: literally though..bring her home

Jimin: why do you need her home so badly? Hoseok hyung is just spending time with your daughter..

Seokjin: eight hours is quite lengthy though.

Namjoon: Sominah~~~! Can you ask your daddy when you're coming home? Your other dads miss you~~

Jungkook: why are you not just asking hyung?

Hoseok: "Daddy says that we aren't going home today. We came to Gwangju to visit 할머니 (grandma) for a couple days" -Somin

Taehyung: you....YOU KIDNAPPED OUR CHILD?!

Jimin: technically that isnt considered kidnapping..he's her guardian and she went willingly..

Yoongi: but..WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK HOSEOK ARE YOU INSANE?

Namjoon: Oh yeah, call the guy who's upset both boyfriends are isolating him and has a known anger issue insane, that'll help the situation a lot.

Jungkook: I agree with Namjoon hyung on this. It isn't terrible he went to visit his mother with her grandchild.

Seokjin: but without talking to them first. Imagine if I took Gitae tl my mothers house for a few days and you had no idea..

Namjoon: given the circumstances, I honestly wouldn't be mad. Yoongi and Taehyung deliberately separated Somin from Hoseok because he freaked her out a little.

Jimin: and he explained to her this morning that he was mad because, ahem "baba and papa are being a little mean to daddy but daddy doesnt want to scare Sominah so do you want to come with me to visit 할머니?" And Somin got excited that Hoseok explained the situation

Taehyung: BUT WE AREN'T EVEN BEING MEAN TO HIM WHAT THE FUCK HOSEOK THIS IS BULLSHIT YOU ARE LITERALLY A MADMAN! Bring my baby back or so help me I'll report her missing!

Yoongi: I have to agree with Tae on this. I get that your stressed with everything that's happened with your family but taking Somin without telling us is absolutely fucked. When you bring her back, Tae and I will have your stuff packed because I just can't deal with this.

Namjoon: oohh I feel like I should go..

Taehyung: I'm with Yoongs on this! I'm gonna start packing your stuff now!

Hoseok: then pack Somin's stuff as well.

Jungkook: no offense but uh..shouldnt she live with Yoongi and Taehyung considering your uh...anger issues..

Seokjin: no court will allow someone with possible mental issues to keep a child.

Hoseok: they will if I take that awful medication or prove that I'm mentally sane. Also, I can support her financially and I have a bunch of family members that can help out. Also, this would go to court in either Daegu or Gwangju...my family knows every single judge in both districts so..yep

Jimin: eeehhh this is going to become intense so uh...for what it's worth *creates safe zone*

~~~
This is a lot more dramatic than it needs to be but...IM BORED AND MY KNEE LIKE SNAPPED WEIRD AND I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T WALK