22

So because wannabe224 tagged me yesterday I'll do the little whatever it's called after this chapter..

~~~

Hoseok: I'll fight a bitch

Namjoon: Hoseok gets mad???

Jungkook: meanwhile Jimin and I

Jimin:^ but seriously hyung, what's up?

Taehyung: my boss wanted to help because she understood that I had already requested time off and that I paid and what not

Seokjin: but??

Taehyung: but the coworker that bailed literally left town this morning so I HAVE to go in since I was originally working 😔

Jungkook: nobody else can cover for you? Or at least go in earlier so you can leave sooner?

Namjoon: what about hyungs? Are they going to wait instead or are they coming anyways?

Yoongi: I'm going to head to Seoul tomorrow just to make sure we can get the room and get most of the things settled. And FYI, I took Hoseok's phone because he's literally freaking out.

Taehyung: it's quite terrifying actually

Seokjin: I got this you guys!!

Jimin: please try to relax everyone it's a shitty situation but at least he's still able to come!

~~~new chat~~~

Seokjin: hey champ

Taehyung:

(Ignore that's it's himself

(Ignore that's it's himself..)

Seokjin: these maknaes and their memes...anywho, what exactly went down man?

Taehyung: it's a longish story..

~~~Seokjin is calling~~~

"Hi hyung!!"

"I'm all ears my child"

"So I get dragged to the bakery by Hobi right and the whole time he's like 'you're coming to Seoul whether your boss let's you or not' and let me tell you hyung...a mad Hoseok is a scary Hoseok. So you know we get there and my boss, her name is Mei, sees me and goes 'I can guess why you're here haha' and Hoseokie just immediately goes 'so you'll give him the time off since he already booked everything right.' My mans went all mama bear mode and he stood in front of me the whole time I was like oohoooh."

Seokjin was surprised Hoseok was even capable of being angry. But I suppose it makes sense when someone you're supposed to take with you to a different city it gets pretty heated when the plans fall through.

Taehyung continued with the story of talking to Mei. "And then I was like why don't you put Youngbae working this day since he isn't scheduled. Easy fix right?!?! But noooooo, Youngbae doesn't feel like working that day either and told me no because Mei had me ask him. So then you know I was like, this is it, I'm going to have to come in this day. I'll just get to Seoul later not a big deal right."

"Taetae...I know there's more. For example, why did Yoongi take Hoseoks phone from him?"

"Oh well Hobi went to argue with Mei about it a bit more but she had grown tired of him and told him to leave. So he got pissed. And I mean like...man had a fire lit in his eyes because she was rude to him. So the whole walk back I'm tugging him and he's all upset that I have to work that one day. When we get home Yoongi immediately noticed Hobi was mad and then I went into the group chat to explain and Hoseok was about to say some rude shit so Yoongs took his phone..."

"Is...is Hoseok still upset??"

Taehyung left his room and walked into the kitchen where a very angry Hoseok was yelling the exact same story to Yoongi who sat and continued drinking his water.  Taehyung held his phone out a bit and Seokjin was able to hear Hoseok yell, which he, of course was used to the yelling, but not angry yelling.

"All right then, Tae...be safe and calm the dude down alright? I'll talk to you later "

"Bye hyung~"

~~~
This might be one of the longest chapters I wrote...damn y'all.

So I'm at work and it's literally so slow. Why are both of my jobs slow as fuck?!

Ooh right. Almost forgot. Heres the challenge thing or whatever it is...I dont even know the name of this thing but I was tagged so here goes

Favorite Songs
Anpanman - BTS
Just Right  - GOT7
Bullshit - G Dragon
And some others that I don't know the names or artists

Favorite Sport
Uhh..to play or watch??
I like to watch futebol (it's not soccer America 😑)
And I did track and field all four years of high school

Favorite Band
BTS
GOT7
I like Teen Top (they got me into kpop so bless them)

Favorite Show(s)
I don't typically watch a lot of tv but I like
Law and Order: SVU
Family Guy
Most stand up comedy

Favorite Movie(s)
Batman is my life...
Almost any Disney movies (I'm 2 at heart)
Man From Nowhere (it's a korean film. I highly recommend it)

Favorite Color
Uhh...black or purple...sometimes red but like a dark red

Food
Any dessert my avó makes...but specifically aletria when its warm (it's a portuguese dish...google it)

Drink
Uh...water I guess..

Video Game
Any Sims
Smite
Uh..Skyrim is my shiiiiit!
(If y'all got xboxes hit ya girl up!!)

Tag
Jokes on you all...I have nobody specific to tag
...so I guess whoever reads this...