112

Y'all I'm at work dying...and for my homies that read this TaeGiHope might fall apart...BUT REST ASSURED I LOVE THEM SOOOO...

~~~

~~~JiKook dms~~~

Kookie: so...this is about to happen..

Mochi: ??

~~~Kookie added Yoongi to the chat~~~

Mochi: you want an explanation huh?

Yoongi: that would be appreciated.

Mochi: well then this needs to happen too

~~~Mochi added Dawon noona to the chat~~~

Jungkook: hi noona!

Dawon noona: what are we talking about?

Mochi: Hobi hyung and his medication

Yoongi: I'm just very confused because Jimin said that you said Hoseok only started when he began dating us? And I never understood his medication to begin with like..is it an anger thing?

Dawon noona: it's more of an anxiety thing. When he gets anxious he gets angry, it's happened since we were kids, whenever he became stressed, anxious or generally nervous than he would lash out since our family assumed he was being a brat. The medicine he took was to help him relax and he started that when he joined the relationship since there are three of you and now theres Somin and he didn't want to freak her out.

Kookie: so why would he stop taking his medicine if it calmed him down?

Mochi: he said it in the chat, they increased the dosage, so obviously he's becoming more stressed or anxious about something. And he said it made him feel terrible. The medicine makes our sunshine die.

Yoongi: but, like Jungkook said, he's still spazzing and scaring Somin.

Dawon noona: don't isolate him from her, let her know that he's just having a bad day and there isn't anything to be afraid of. You keeping her from him and you and Tae keeping a distance from him is making him anxious and most likely making him doubt the relationship. So unless you want him to leave and try for custody for Somin you should try to work it out. I can come over if you want?

Mochi: I'll try to talk to him since I know he ain't home.

Yoongi: I'll tell Tae about it and make sure that Somin sits with him and isn't freaked out

~~~Dawon noona left the chat~~~

~~~Yoongi left the chat~~~

Kookie: I'm so scared for them

Mochi: don't be. Like noona said, Hoseok hyung is just stressed from his family so he'll be back to his bubbly and salty self soon.

~~~
Guess who's gonna update a few more times tonight...

Me 🙂