chapter 11

Bella

I was literally burning up with rage as I stomped my way into the kitchen to meet Cleo. I knew she was an asshole, but I never expected her to stoop so low. How could she break into Jesse's house and try to kiss him? That's just so weird. Does she think it'll make him like her or what?

"Cleo!" I called, letting all the anger and frustration in my voice out as I stood in front of her in the kitchen.

"What?" She snapped backed.

"I never knew you're so desperate" I spat, making her furrow her Sharpy eyebrows.

"What bullshit you talking about?" She Asked.

"You know exactly what I'm taking about. You know what you did" I yelled "What was the need for you to break into Jesse's house and try to kiss him? That's messed up. Why the hell would you even do that?"

I expected her to at least look remorseful, but all she did was smirk. She smirked for a couple of seconds before she burst out laughing. I don't even know what's funny.

"Does this sound like a joke to you?" I Asked, sounding really pissed off.

"No, but it sure is fun. I love the expression on your face right now" she cackled "I'm so glad to see how pained you are because I kissed him first"

Now she made me laugh.

"Okay, now I know you're just crazy. You think I care if you've kissed Jesse or not?" I Asked "Cleo, I don't know if you know this, but I am not in a competition with you, especially about Jesse, he's just a friend to me and that's how it'll always be. I don't see any reason why you had to act like a fool just because you think I'll be pained. Jesse and I are not dating, whatever he does isn't my problem, so I don't care if you kissed him or he kissed you, whatsoever, you're literally just making a fool out of yourself" I said and rolled my eyes afterwards. I can't believe she thinks I'm pained over this shit. Who cares if she kissed him or if he kissed her? I mean, he's just a friend I know who I don't really know, it's not like we're dating or anything, so why the hell would she think that?

"Whatever! Go choke on the fact that I tasted his lips first before you" ewww!

"You injected him Cleo, you know that right?" I raised an eyebrow.

"But I still got to kiss him, so who cares what I had to do to make that happen?"

I smirked.

"You should, because you just got yourself into trouble" I Said, which made her furrow her eyebrows again "I've recorded everything you said right now in my phone, and the police are already looking for the girl who broke into Jesse's house, and that's you. I'm sending this to Jesse right now, maybe that'll teach you to use your brain next time"

Her eyes were literally about to fall out to the floor. Her face started turning red and her breathing got heavier. I don't know much sbout facial expression but I did know that Cleo was scared. Scared to the core.

"You wouldn't dare!" She managed to let out.

"I would. You got yourself into this whole thing, so get ready for the consequences. You think you can just mess with a big shot footballer like Jesse and get away with it? Wow, I thought you were smarter than that"

"But I-I only did it because-"

"Nobody cares about your reason. That's just plain stupid. Do you have any idea how much that opium would've harmed him? What if it affected his legs? You would've ruined his entire career"

She looked down.

"Look, don't send the recording to him. Please. I don't want to get arrested. I have nobody to bail me out"