chapter 36

"wow" jesse said and chuckled humorously

Bella's breath hitched  and her eyes widened, she quickly pushed Leon away from her and made her way to Jesse.

"jes, it's not what it looks like, please let me explain" Bella pleaded as she was coming closer to Jesse.

"I don't think I need an explanation, I've already seen and heard enough, how could you do this to me, I thought you were the one, but I guess I was wrong" Jesse said with full rage and stopmped out of the house angrily, Bella followed him and kept on calling his name but he ignored her.

"Jesse please listen to me for just a minute, let me explain what you saw" Bella pleaded with tears pouring out of her eyes.

"what the fuck do you want to explain, I've already seen everything, I thought I finally found someone that cares less about my fame and riches, but I was wrong, you're just like the others, you're just a selfish whore!" Jesse yelled, looking straight into Bella's eyes, Bella gasped out of shock, she just couldn't believe that Jesse was actually saying this to her.

"call me whatever you feel like calling me, I won't mind, but just give Me a minute to explain myself" Bella cried.

"I don't want to hear anything from you, you've already said enough" Jesse snapped.

"jes please, you know I'd never do this to you, I wouldn't even imagine it, you're my life jesse and I can't live without you" bella said as she came closer and cupped Jesse's cheeks with her hands

"you should've thought about that before you opened these coconut Popsicles you call legs for another guy" Jesse snapped again and threw Bella's hands away from his face.

"you've got everything you wanted, money, fame and everything else, use them wisely, Isabella!" Jesse said before he got into his car and drove off.

Bella on the other hand was having the shock of her life, to the extent that her legs could not even contain her, so she fell on her knees and started crying furiously.

"aw! How sad" Cleo said with a smirk, bella just looked at her with teary eyes and then back at the ground and continued crying.

"I told you I'd do everything to ruin your life, this is just the start, just wait and watch what I do next" Cleo said and laughed evilly before she left the house

So now it was only Leon and Bella, Bella stood up from where she was and went back inside the house to take her bag.

"are you okay" Leon asked, he seemed genuine when he asked that.

"ofcourse, I've never been better" bella replied sarcastically and then started crying again.

"what did I ever do to you both, just because I broke up with you when you tried to kill me, why did you destroy my happiness, Leon, why" bella asked as she cried, Leon was speechless, he could not say anything to her.

"I'll never ever forgive you, and I swear to God, you'll suffer for the rest of your life!" bella yelled and took her bag then went out of the house and got into the car she came with

She cried her eyes out as she drove to Emily's house
When she got there, she pulled over and got inside the house.

"hey hey bel-whoa, what happened to you" Emily said when she saw Bella's tears stained face.
Bella didn't talk, instead, she busted into tears again.

"aw! Don't cry my love, come here" Emily said and hugged her bestfriend while she rubbed her back
(get yourself a friend like Emily)
She pulled her inside and made her say down on the couch, then she got her a glass of cold water.