chapter 61

Next day
Sunday night
London, England.

'tragedy seems to have struck our cutest little family, the lingards, apparently, their new born baby girl, Aaliyah Elise lingard has reportedly been kidnapped by an unknown person yesterday Night in London, no confirmation has been heard from the lingards but there are some strong rumors and a reliable source, whoo! That must be very tough, but we hope the little lingard is fine.
Stay tuned, we'll be back with more news'

Bella silently cried into her knees as she heard the news reporter say, the news of Aaliyah's sudden disappearance spread like a wild fire, it was everywhere, on TV, on newspapers, on Google, twitter, Instagram and even facebook, everyone was talking about it, some were being supportive towards the situation while some were just making fun of it.

Suddenly, the TV was switched off, Which caused Bella to immediately look at the person who switched it off, and there stood Jesse, with the remote control in his hand.

"why are you watching this" Jesse asked with a straight face

"I just wanna know if there's any news about Aaliyah, or if someone has seen her somewhere or anything, I just wanna know" Bella replied, Jesse sighed and took a seat next to her.

"baby, I told you not to watch or read anything regarding this situation, these people only make lies up to sell something, if there was any news about Aaliyah, we'd be the first to tell you about it, I can promise you that Aaliyah is fine, stop worrying yourself, I'll get Aaliyah back soon, okay" Jesse assured bella and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

Jesse, dele and Marcus decided to not tell bella about their conversation with Emily because she's gonna lose her mind all over again, she couldn't sleep last night, she kept on screaming and crying that they had to call a doctor to give her an anesthesia to keep her uncounscious/asleep for the night, so telling her about that would be just like rubbing salt to her wounds.

"okay, I'm going downstairs to eat something, why don't you get some sleep in the meantime" Jesse suggested and Bella nodded before pulling the blanket over herself, she actually wasn't going to sleep, just stare at the ceiling for as long as she can.

After Bella got into bed, Jesse headed downstairs to meet up with the two boys, dele and Marcus, who were in a deep conversation about something.

"hey guys" Jesse said as he took a seat next to dele.

"hey" the boys replied

"hows Bella doing" dele asked

"she's okay, she was just watching the news about Aaliyah when I got upstairs, speaking of that, this news has gone wild, it's literally all over England, everyone knows about it, I don't even know how" Jesse replied

"oh man! Someone can never have privacy" dele said, with a little hint of frustration in his voice

"forget about all that, we need to find Jena, only God knows what she's doing with Aaliyah right now, I'm really worried" Marcus said

"as well as I know Jena, she would never hurt a baby, she loves kids way too much, so she must have another reason for doing this, probably just trying to make my life a living hell" Jesse replied.