chapter 39

"she is okay but I'm sorry to say that she has lost her baby" the doctor replied.
Emily's heart was doing the tango inside of her, she was extremely happy but then she decided to put on a sad face.

"oh no, does she know about this" Emily asked with a sad expression, a fake sad expression.

"no, I did not tell her, I suggest you tell her because you're close to her" the doctor said

"can I go now" Emily asked.

"yes you can" the doctor said and Emily nodded before she walked towards the room, she did a happy dance before she went inside the room.

"bella" Emily called.

"em, I got so scared, I thought I lost the baby" bella said, Emily sighed and sat down next to her on the hospital bed.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but you had a miscarriage" Emily said and Bella's eyes widened.

"what are you talking about, I.. I can't lose my baby, no, tell the doctor to check again, my baby is fine" Bella said as she was shaking Emily impatiently

"I'm sorry Bella, there's nothing that can be done" Emily said and Bella busted into tears.

"my only chance of getting back to Jesse is gone, I've lost everything" bella cried.

"no you haven't, you still have me, and you can still have another baby anytime you want" Emily said as she was stroking Bella's hair.

Then the doctor walked in.

"Isabella" the doctor called, bella just looked up at him.

"you are ready to go home now, do you feel any pain" the doctor asked

"yes" Bella said

"where" the doctor asked

"my heart" Bella said and the doctor raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry you lost your baby, but don't worry, your eggs are still good, you can conceive as many babies as possible" the doctor explained, Bella just nodded.

"miss Emily, please come and sign this papers so she can be discharged" the doctor said and Emily nodded and signed the papers

"you're free to go home now" the doctor smiled before he left the room

"let's go Bella" Emily said

"no, I want to stay here" Bella replied

"are you crazy, how can you stay in a hospital, c'mon, let's go, please" Emily said, finally convincing Bella.

"okay" Bella whispered and pulled herself up then the two walked out of the hospital and went back home

*time skip*

"Bella please, stop crying, it's okay you'll have another baby anytime girl, please stop crying love" Emily said for the hundredth time, trying to calm Bella down.

"I can't Emily, only God knows how much I wanted that baby" Bella said as more tears fell from her eyes.

"you can still have another baby, it's not like you can't conceive again" Emily said.

"just leave me alone, please" bella pleaded and Emily nodded then went to her room.

*

Bella sighed when she realized that she might have hurt Emily's feelings so she decided to go and apologize, but that took a new turn when Bella stood in front of Emily's bedroom door, it was slightly open.

"it worked Cleo, she had a miscarriage"

"you cant imagine how happy I am"

"I did exactly what you told me, I mixed detergent and water and then I poured it on the floor"