chapter 51

2 weeks later.

Bella just got back from the hospital, she was complaining earlier about vomiting every now and then so the doctor advised her to get some rest and that she should adjust her schedule so she can rest for almost 18 hours everyday, considering the fact that she's a busy bee.

Also, Jesse and the others were back from Russia, England got knocked out and lost the third place match but whatevs, they still went far.

"hey babe" Jesse smiled when Bella got into the room.

"hey" Bella said and yawned softly before she got on the bed and lied down next to Jesse.

"what happened, what did the doctor say" Jesse asked.

"he told me to rest for at least 18 hours a day and I'm so tired, I can't even sit down" bella complained

"I've got the perfect idea to help you relax" Jesse said.

"what are you thinking of" Bella chuckled.

"don't ask me any questions, just go and take a shower and wear a robe" Jesse said.

"okay?" Bella said but it was more like a question.

"just go" Jesse said and quickly pushed Bella into the bathroom.

While bella was in the bathroom, Jesse turned the room into a SPAR, he got nail polish, coconut oil, face masks, food, fresh fruit drinks and every other thing you can use to relax, he set everything up and waited for Bella to come out of the bathroom.

After 20 minutes, Bella came out of the bathroom wearing a robe as Jesse instructed, she was surprised when she saw all that stuff

"uhh....whats going on in here" Bella asked when she saw the room has turned into a spar salon.

"I'm going to help you relax, come here" Jesse said and picked Bella up bridal style, he layed her down on the bed and took her left foot in his hand.

"what are you doing jes" Bella chuckled.

"I'm going to give you a pedicure, so tell me, which Color do you want" Jesse asked.

"OK uh... Hot pink" Bella replied with the biggest smile she's ever had.

"where is it" Jesse asked

"there" Bella pointed towards the hot pink nail polish.

"oh, I thought it was red to be honest" Jesse said and Bella laughed, he took the nail polish and unscrewed the cover before he started applying the content on Bella's toe nails.

"stay put, you don't want nail polish all over your foot" Jesse said and Bella nodded, she was just looking at him as he gave her pedicure, he's so sweet, just like his face.

"who's the best boyfriend ever" Jesse asked.

"Jesse lingard is the best boyfriend ever" Bella replied and the Two chuckled.

"OK, I'm done with your feet, hands please" Jesse said, Bella smiled and gave Jesse her hand, he started applying the nail polish gently while blowing her feet.

"Jesse, you really don't have to do this" Bella said.

"too late, I already did, this is the least I can do to prove how much I love you" Jesse said.

"OK stop, please don't make me cry" Bella said and Jesse chuckled.

Where he was done applying nail polish on her finger nails, Jesse gave Bella a massage and forced her to take a nap.