chapter 28

Jesse, Bella and Emily were all settled in the plane for Los Angeles, Bella was over-excited by the thought of seeing Ryan in a few hours.
So she decided to get some sleep through the flight.

*

*

Bella, Jesse and Emily just landed in Los Angeles around 2:00 in the afternoon, they had 4 huge security guards were protecting them against the paparazzi, Bella decided to just surprise Ryan so they called a cab and directed him to Ryan's house that was in the outskirts of Los Angeles.

When they arrived at the huge mansion, Bella paid the driver and the three took thier small suitcases to Ryan's frontdoor then Bella pressed the doorbell.

In a few seconds, a middle aged woman opened the door for them.

"hi, can I help you" the woman asked.

"hi, yes, I'm looking for my brother, is he around" Bella replied

"who is your brother" the woman asked.

"Ryan Covington" Isabella replied.

"oh my gosh are you Isabella" the woman asked and Bella nodded.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was you, come on in, you're welcome" the woman said and made way for the three.

"sit down, I'll go get him for you" the woman said and went upstairs.

"wow, this house is enormous" Emily said.

"I know right, I wonder how many people live here" Jesse said.

"he actually lives with his wife and a few helpers, and don't act like you don't live in a huge house" Bella said.

"no, mine is a penthouse, but this is a mansion, there's a huge difference" Jesse said.

Bella was about to reply but Ryan came downstairs alongside his beautiful wife, Natalie westmore, she's also a model and actress 

"Bella" Ryan called

"RY!" Bella said and ran into her brothers arms, the kind of hug you give to someone you haven't seen for so long.

"Bel, I missed you so much sweetie" Ryan said and showered his sisters face with kisses.

"I missed you too RY, more than you can imagine" Bella replied.

"oh, sorry, this is my wife, Natalie, Nat, this is my sister, Isabella" Ryan introduced the two.

"hi, it's so nice to meet you" Bella said and hugged her sister in-law

"same here, Ryan wouldn't stop talking about you" Natalie replied and then the two exchanged smiles.

"come and meet my boyfriend and bestie" Bella said and pulled the couple to the living room.

"wait, you're with jlingz" Ryan asked

"yes, but nobody knows, except my close friends" Bella said.

"hi Jesse, it's so nice to finally meet you, I'm a fan" Ryan said and bro hugged Jesse.

"nice to meet you too, I love your music" Jesse replied.

"and this is my bestfriend, Emily" Bella said.

"hmm so you're Emily" Ryan said as he walked closer to Emily who was about to explode because of happiness.

"yes, I'm a huge fan of you two, it's such an honor to meet you" Emily said making them all laugh.

"thank you Emily, you're so sweet" Natalie said.

"not as sweet as you are" Emily replied.

"I'm hoping you guys are staying here till the day you leave" Natalie said.

"no actually we're going to a hotel" bella said.

"no no, you're not going anywhere, you're staying here, we have enough rooms" Natalie argued

"yes, you're not going anywhere" Ryan agreed.

"OK fine, we'll stay" Jesse said

"I'm sorry but I have to be with the Dior crew, there are some things that need to be cleared and I have to be with them till tomorrow" Emily said.

"aw, I really wished you could stay, but we'll see you tomorrow right" Natalie asked.

"yes, I'll come over tomorrow" Emily said.

"OK, see you tomorrow then, bye" Natalie said, Emily got hugs from everyone before she left.

"so, why don't you both get some rest" Ryan suggested.

"sure, I'm really tired" Jesse yawned.

"OK, just go upstairs and choose any room you want" Natalie said.
The two nodded and took thier suitcases with them, they got into a room that was coloured in black and white, it's so classy.

"do you wanna shower first" Bella asked Jesse.

"no, I'm good, I want to sleep now" Jesse said, he didn't sleep on the flight so he became tired.

"OK, I'll talk to Ryan in the meantime, love you" Bella said and pecked Jesse's lips before she went downstairs to meet Ryan in his backyard.

"hey ry" Bella called as she took a seat on one of the patio chairs next to Ryan.

"hey" Ryan replied.

"so what do you want to talk about" Bella asked

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm really sorry about what happened earlier, I wasn't thinking straight and I messed up real bad, Im really really sorry" Ryan said

"RY, I told you that it's okay, I don't have a grudge against you, it's fine, I'm over it" Bella replied.

"you're a gem, I'm so lucky to have a sister like you" Ryan said and hugged Bella

"I love you big bro" Bella mumbled into Ryan's neck.

"where's Jesse" Ryan asked.

"he fell asleep" Bella replied.

"he looked very tired though" Ryan said 

"c'mon, I need to show you something" Ryan said and pulled Bella outside to his cars.

"where are we going, what about Jesse" Bella asked.

"Nat will be with him before we get back" Ryan said as he started driving his white Bentley.

"OK at least tell me where we're going" Bella said

"no, it's a surprise" Ryan said.

"but the paparazzi" Bella said

"don't worry about them, use your hoodie to cover up" Ryan said, Bella gave him a weird look at first but then she shrugged it off.

Ryan pulled over infront of a building that looked like a hospital, Bella was confused but she kept quiet and followed Ryan silently as he walked through the hallway, He stopped infront of a room.

"go in" Ryan said

"who's in there" Bella asked

"don't talk, just go in, you'll see" Ryan said and Bella nodded.

She pushed the door and went inside, Bella's jaw dropped and her eyes widened when she realized who was on the bed.

"Isabella" the person called which made bella burst into tears of happiness.

Hey guys...

This chapter might suck but seriously, I'm so bored right now, I hate staying with my cousins, they're so fucking mean, they don't respect me and I end up smacking them because I'm older and I don't tolerate nonsence (sorry for my little rant)

So who do you think is in the room????