chapter 68- Over

Sunday night, 11:55 pm
Manchester, England

Bella's pov.

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Laying flat on the bed, I stared at the white ceiling, completely lost in my pool of thoughts, my body was practically lifeless, my heart was on the verge of exploding, tears were flowing freely from my eyes, despite my struggle to hold them back, it was just impossible to do so with a broken soul, only crying would make me feel alot better.

For the past two years, things haven't been the same between Jesse and I, everything changed, my family was falling apart, and I couldn't do anything to stop that, things changed so quickly and unexpectedly, just one argument was threatening to ruin mine and my family's life, something I love more than anything else in this world was only seconds away from being destroyed.

"mama! When is daddy coming home?" asked Leah as she came into my room, making my heart break up a little bit, it's been weeks since Leah set eyes on her father, probably ever since Leonel was born, he would always come home late at night and then leave early In the morning, it was really hard for all of us to see him nowadays, it was like he didn't have time for us.

"very soon princess, your dad is just really busy with work, he'll come home soon, just go to bed and I'll wake you up when he comes back" I replied, hoping that would distract her a little bit.

"no! I don't want to go to bed, I want to see daddy first because you say that all the time and then I never get to see him" said my six year old daughter, basically arguing with me, but it's not her fault, she wasn't used to any of that, she was used to being with Jesse all the time, laughing, playing and joking around with him, but now, all of that was gone and I doubt if we'd ever get it back.

"I know sweetie but don't worry about that, you will see him today, I will call him right now but you have to go to bed first, you don't wanna be late for school tomorrow" I said, trying my best to convince her.

"okay, but do you promise to call him after I get to bed, I miss him and I want him to give me my goodnight kisses" she said, making me tear up all over again, but I managed to out on a strong face infront of her, I didn't want Leah to get a glimpse of the pain that was happening between Jesse and I, but with time, that was becoming impossible, he was making it impossible.

"ofcourse, I promise" I said and quickly pecked her forehead "now let's get you to bed" I added as I picked her up and headed towards the direction of her room, which was right next to mine and Jesse's.

"goodnight mama" she smiled at me after I tucked her in.

"goodnight princess" I smiled back and placed a soft kiss on her forehead once again before exiting the room so I could go check on Leo.

Honestly, leo's pregnancy was the best I had so far, despite being a boy, he was as calm as he could be, unlike Leah, who was a terrible kicker, I didn't have any crazy cravings and I didn't have any complications while going into labour, which makes me want another baby boy so badly, but I doubt if that will happen anytime soon!

"hi little angel!" I smiled at the sight of my 7 months old baby, who was just sitting around in his crib, looking as cute as ever.

He immediately looked at me and flashed me a smile, revealing his big brown eyes and two adorable little teeth, it was crazy how he looked exactly like his dad, he was just a smaller version of Jesse, making me pull a sad smile.