chapter 26

Bella was forced to stay in bed because Jesse had training and he told his maid Amanda, a 43 year old woman, to make sure that Bella stays in bed

"Amanda, please let me out of this bed, I promise I'm okay" Bella pleaded

"I'm sorry sweetie but I can't let you out, you have to rest" Amanda replied.

"OK fine, can I get some hot chocolate" Bella asked, she did that on purpose because Jesse's milk has finished so Amanda will have to go to the supermarket to buy some more.

"sure, but there's no milk, I have to buy some more" Amanda said.

"OK, you can go, I'll be right here" Bella said.

"please don't get off this bed till I get back" Amanda said

"don't worry, I'll be right here" Bella said again with her sweet British accent, Amanda nodded and got out of the house to go get some more milk.

After Bella heard the door shut, she got up and took a quick shower then brushed her teeth and changed into white shorts and a blue cropped sweatshirt, then she got her phone and put "sorry not sorry" by Demi Lovato and started dancing crazily to the beats of the song on the bed.

Bella was so caught up in her crazy world, she didn't even realize Jesse was back, he was leaning on the door, his arms crossed, looking at Bella carefully, trying to figure out what she was doing.

When the song finished, Bella turned around so she could change the song and put another one on but when her eyes met Jesse's, she jumped up in fear.

"jes, when did you get back" bella asked in a surprised way.

"when you were so busy dancing" Jesse replied and Bella looked down and took a seat on the bed

"I told you to stay in bed, you're sick you have to rest, but you didn't listen to me, why are you so stubborn" Jesse scolded as he took a seat on the bed next to Bella.

"I'm sorry Jesse, I was so tired of being in this bed so I decided to do something" Bella said

"that's not the point, the doctor told you to stay in bed for at least a month, and you're already breaking the rules on the first day" Jesse said.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again" Bella said but Jesse ignored her, Bella knew Jesse's weak point, he would give in to anything if Bella did that.

Bella quickly pushed Jesse onto the bed and got ontop of him, kissing him as he tried to talk.

"it won't work this time" Jesse managed to say, inbetween kisses

Bella smirked at him and carried on with her actions but harder this time, after a while, Jesse gave in.

"OK ok, you win this time" Jesse said and Bella got off him and started jumping around.

"come back here bells, you have to sleep, Marcus and romelu are coming in an hour" Jesse said

"no! I don't want to sleep, I'm waiting for my hot chocolate" Bella replied.

"you tricked Amanda out of here didn't you" Jesse asked

"maybe" Bella shrugged

"oh my god, you're so cunning" Jesse said.

"that's not a nice word to say" Bella crossed her arms.

"who said I was being nice to you, I'm serious, get over here and get some sleep" Jesse said.

"noooo!!!  I don't want to sleep" Bella whined like a child.