epilogue

~4 years later~
Manchester, England

Picture of Aleah above!

I shut my eyes tight and snuggled deeper into the Soft pillows as i tried to relax by taking advantage of the silence around me, for once in my life, I had some peace and quiet, for the past 4 years, I even forgot what those words meant.

I'm not joking!

And as I was expecting, my sweet moment was interrupted by a loud crash I presumed was coming from the kitchen, obviously because Jesse and Aleah were fooling around.

"bells! Nothing happened down here, you just get some rest and I'll take care of everything!" I heard Jesse yell from downstairs, making me chuckle softly.

Leaving Jesse alone with Leah has always been a mistake because they always end up breaking something, but he promised to take care of everything before the BIG dinner that night while I got some rest.

But ofcourse, I couldn't rest assured that they didn't destroy something, so I got out of bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen, I was literally yawning by every passing second but I had to see for myself.

You just can't trust Jesse with Leah, that too all alone, only God knows how much damage they'd cause!

"guys, what's going on" I asked as I walked into the kitchen, and to my surprise, it was as neat as a pin.

"nothing!" both of them replied at the same time, which obviously meant that they were hiding something, but I didn't have any solid proof at that moment so I didn't have a choice but to believe what they said.

"okay?" I replied, rather unsurely.

"how on earth is this kitchen so neat!" I thought to myself but I think I said that out loud.

"do I get a hint of doubt in your words" said Jesse as he placed a hand on his heart, pretending to be hurt, making me roll my eyes at his dramatic gesture

"no, I'm just really surprised that you both didn't ruin this place, I thought It was already torn apart" I replied.

"well, I told you that I'd take care of everything, and you know I'm a man of my words" Jesse said, with so much confidence.

He sure is a man of his words, just not all the time!

"okay, well, I'm so proud of you both for not destroying my kitchen for the eleventh time this week, good job" I giggled, teasingly and caressed Leah's cheek with my fingers.

My Number one hubby, even though she hates when I do that, it's just so much fun to annoy her.

"what can I say, daddy's really good at it" he whispered into my ear and started leaving small kisses on my cheek, slowly turning my head to his direction before pressing his lips on mine.

"eww! Stop it" Leah whined as she tried to break us apart, which she successfully did.

Parenting tip: never ever kiss infront of your kiddos!

"that's gross!" she scolded and stuck her tongue out, making Jesse stick his tongue out even more.

Talk about childishness!

"Leah, why don't you go play with chase in the backyard" Jesse said, referring to our puppy, the four years old nodded immediately and giggled as she ran out of the kitchen.