chapter 34

It's been a week since the whole Leon incident, Bella hasn't heard from him since then but he texted her about three days ago, ofcourse she didn't reply to him but she always had this strong feeling that he's gonna do something stupid.

Bella's and Jesse's relationship got a lot more stronger than before, they haven't had a single argument in this whole week and that's a good thing right...!

"babe, have you seen my phone" Jesse asked Bella who was plucking her eyebrows on the vanity mirror.

"you're laying down on it" bella replied and continued what she was doing.

"no I'm not, you were the one using it 10 minutes ago, you have to know where it is" Jesse insisted.

"just get up and see, you're laying they on it" Bella said finally turning her attention to him.

"you're so wrong I'm not la-oh, I found it" Jesse said and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"next time, just do whatever I tell you to" bella ordered.

"yes ma'am" Jesse replied and nodded his head making Bella laugh.

"so bells, I was thinking of taking you out for dinner tonight, we haven't gone out in a while" Jesse said

"oh sweetie I'd love to, what time" Bella smiled.

"just get ready by 5:00, we're gonna catch the sunset, I'm going to see Marcus for now so I'll come pick you up" Jessie said.

"OK, see you later" bella said and kissed Jesse's cheek before he left.

Bella didn't know what to do so she called edurne who happily agreed to come over and hang out with bella.

After some time, edurne arrived, as usual, she was wearing all black.

"hey chaz" edurne said excitedly

"stop calling me that, and whats up with the black outfit" Bella asked

"well, I had a fight with david and I always wear black when we fight, to show how upset I am, and no, I won't stop calling you chaz because you're so chazzy" edurne said and threw herself on the couch.

"what does "you're so chazzy" even mean" Bella asked with a confused face.

"I honestly don't know, I just felt like saying it" edurne said and the Two girls bursted into laughter.

"oh God edurne" bella said still laughing.

"OK girl, what are we gonna do" edurne asked.

"I don't know, what's the least illegal thing you like to do" Bella replied with a question.

"least illegal, hmmm, I think breaking into people's house" edurne replied

"oh no no no, I am not going to break into people's house, are you crazy" Bella said.

"no, it's fun, the people get so scared and I laugh my ass off" edurne said and started laughing maniacally

"do you need a psychiatrist" Bella asked.

"hell no, and I'm offended, so you have to make it up to Me" edurne said and Bella gave her a look.

"what do you want" Bella rolled her eyes

"let's pretend to rob your neighbors" edurne said.

"what, no, I am not doing that, are you out of your mind" Bella said,  giving edurne a weird look.

"mi Amor you have to do it or I'll go and do it myself, and then I'll blame it on you, that's if I get caught" edurne said and Bella sighed, she knew she didn't have a choice, it'll be so much better if she pretended to rob people with edurne than to let edurne do it herself because that girl is crazy as fuck.