chapter 44

1 month later.

Jesse and Bella both got back to work, Jesse has been so busy with the new season and Bella was busy in her modeling word, she did like 50 photoshoots in this one month, and she barely had enough time to eat, not to talk of sleeping, which is pretty tragic, Bella has only slept for like 5 hours in this one month, no joke.

Bella was currently in bed, she was so sleepy to the extent that her eyes couldn't even stay open, and Jesse has gone to Tottenham for their match against the spurs since yesterday, Bella really wished she could go but she has another photoshoot later for Kate spade So she has just 2 hours to rest, and the match is today.

Just as Bella was about to fall asleep, her phone started ringing, she groaned and sighed before she picked it up without checking the ID.

Bella: hello.

Jesse: hey baby, how are you

Bella: I'm doing great, just very tired.

Jesse: OK well, be sure to get some rest okay, take good care of yourself.

Bella: I will, and I miss you so much already

Jesse: Me too, I feel so lonely when I sleep alone.

Marcus's voice from behind jesse: he's so whipped.

Bella: (chuckles) was that Marcus.

Jesse: yeah, he's been getting on my nerves since we came here.

Bella: tell him that I'm going to come down to Wembley stadium and kick his ass back to wythenshawe

Jesse: (chuckles) that'll be awesome, he's been acting like a drunk person since yesterday.

Bella: remind me to give him a taste of his own medicine when you boys get back

Jesse: (laughs) OK mom

Bella: good luck with the game tonight

Jesse: thanks babe, I'll score for you.

Bella: OK, I'll be watching every single minute of it, bye

Jesse:bye, I love you, take care.

Then they hung up.

Bella smiled at herself  before she kept her phone beside her, she pulled the sheets over her body and turned to the other side and fell asleep instantly.

*

*

"I've done everything I could to separate them, but it's not working, they just love each other too much" Emily said angrily

"there is only one thing that could work" Joseph, one of Emily's hired goon said, Emily decided to hire some goons to help her separate Bella and Jesse.

"what is that" Emily asked.

"you should kill Isabella, that's the only way to separate them forever" Joseph replied.

"no, are you nuts, what if we get caught" Emily said

"we won't get caught, don't worry" Joseph said with a smirk, he's a criminal, he's been in jail like a million times but he always gets bailed out or escapes before he even gets there, he's wanted all over the country.

"OK, how are you gonna do that" Emily asked.

"easy, we're gonna shoot her" Joseph replied

"who's "we", I'm don't even know how to use a gun" Emily said and took a sip of her beer.

"I mean me and my boys are going to shoot her, all you have to do is pay us before service" Joseph said, Emily nodded and went to her room, she came back to the living room with an envelope full of money, it contained 500,000 pounds, they've agreed on one million pounds for the job.