chapter 37

Guys, I've been listening to some songs that matches the mood of This chapter, you can also listen to them while reading, it game me loads of inspiration as well.

Stay by Miley Cyrus

So bad by Brandon skeie

All these years by Camila cabello

We don't talk anymore by Charlie puth ft Selena Gomez.

Heartbroken by hrvy

Particular by Major lazer ft ice prince

OK that's all, enjoy this chapter...

************************************

Bella woke up with a severe headache and a terrible stomach ache that leads to throwing up every single minute, she also feels extremely dizzy

"bells are you sure you're okay" Emily asked.

"yes I'm fine, it's probably because I didn't eat anything since yesterday night" Bella replied, trying to be as convincing as possible.

"no, I don't believe this nonsense, c'mon, let's go to the hospital, I booked an appointment yesterday" Emily said

"no it's fine, I'm okay" Bella insisted

"I said come here, we're going to the hospital, you have an appointment and that's final" Emily said.

"but em....." Bella started but Emily glared at her.

"OK fine, let me get my bag" Bella said and went back upstairs, she got her black Gucci purse since she was wearing black adidas leggings and black crop top.

"let's go" Bella said as she came downstairs, Emily nodded and the Two girls went outside to Emily's car, Emily started driving to the hospital.

When they arrived, Emily pulled over and the Two girls went inside the building.

"excuse me" Emily said

"hi, can I help you" the receptionist asked.

"yes, we're here to see the doctor" Emily replied.

"OK, do you have an appointment" the receptionist asked

"yes" Emily replied.

"name please" the receptionist at again.

"Isabella Covington" Emily said, the receptionist nodded and checked something in her computer before she got back to Emily.

"OK, please take a seat over there before you get called" the receptionist
"OK, thanks" Emily smiled and took Bella's hand then they sat down on benches, as the receptionist instructed

"em, why did we have to come here, I told you I'm okay, I just miss Jesse" Bella said.

"OK, we're here because I love you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you and stop talking about Jesse, get him out of your mind, if he thinks you're cheating on him and doesn't want to give you a chance to explain then that's his loss" Emily pointed out.

"you just don't understand how I feel, I love Jesse so much, I can't just cut him off, he means so much to me em" Bella replied.

"I know, I know this is going to be very hard for you but he is too jealous, his jealousy is controlling him to the extent that he wouldn't even take a minute to listen to what you had to say" Emily said and sighed.

"look bells, I just want the best for you, and I feel like moving on is the best solution right now" Emily said.

"unfortunately, I can't do that, I would never be able to" Bella said