chapter 64

(I think this chapter deserves a comment xx please)

Sunday morning
Manchester, England

Bella's pov.

Luckily, Jesse didn't take long at the meeting yesterday, after the meeting, he told me that they had to train for a few hours before they were dismissed so after that, I had him all to myself.

We went out for dinner at a local restaurant nearby and also for a little walk across the street, thankfully, Leah didn't throw a tantrum yesterday, she was as calm as she could be while she stayed with Amanda so we got to enjoy the little time we had, by the time we got back, she was already asleep.

I was just busy reading a new book I got earlier that week when I felt Jesse's arm around me, he moved closer to me gently and rested his head on my laps, I smiled and kept the book on the bed side drawer and started playing with Jesse's soft curls.

"I'll never get used to this" Jesse mumbled, clearly showing that he was enjoying it, and if I don't stop, he might just fall asleep again.

"what's for breakfast" Jesse asked

"I made waffles" I replied and Jesse groaned, he started to hate waffles lately, I don't know why but he almost throws up even by looking at them.

"I'm sorry, I forgot you hate waffles, but I'll go make something else for you if you want" I said

"nah, it's okay! where's Leah" Jesse asked .

"she's in her room with Amanda, I think she's feeding her" I replied and Jesse nodded, I thought he was going to sit up right at first but he just got up and headed to the bathroom, he stayed in there for some time before he came out with a towel around his torso, which meant he took a shower, he quickly changed into a black T-shirt and black sweatpants.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat at McDonalds" Jesse said as he put his sunglasses on.

"OK but can I get a morning kiss, it's been a while" I said, Jesse smiled and walked over to me, he placed his hands on my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss, Jesse's warm lips and mine moved in perfect sync, it was a slow kiss at first but it turned into a full intense make out session within seconds as we tried to push each others tongues down our throats, we haven't had the time to do this so we have to make the best of this moment, Jesse moved a leg to my other side, so now he was ontop of me, giving him full control, in the next second, I felt his hands underneath my T-shirt, which he removed immediately, breaking the kiss a little bit before moving down to my neck.

Just as things were getting "juicy" we were interrupted by a knock on the door, which forced us to stop our actions, I quickly fixed my shirt, right before the door opened, revealing Amanda and Leah, who was on Amanda's hips, leah was making some funny Faces, which meant that she was on the verge of crying.

"what happened?" Jesse asked, clearly showing that he was annoyed, he didn't mean to be so angry but when things like this happen, he just can't seem to control himself.

"she started to cry because she does not want to eat the banana puree, I think she wants something else" Amanda said, I sighed and took Leah from Amanda, the moment I placed her on my my waist, she started looking for my chest, trying to eat me up.
After Amanda left, I took a seat on the bed, next to Jesse and started breastfeed Leah.