chapter 22

Jesse groaned as he got off Bella, she fixed her shirt and her hair and tried to calm down as they were both panting softly

Jesse picked the phone angrily.

J: Jesse.  m: Marcus

J: what, what do you want now

M: whoa, calm down, did I interrupt something

J: you idiot, why are you calling me

M: I just called to tell you that we have a party tomorrow, in the night club

J: did you have to call me now

M: damn, why are you so mad

J: I'll kill you the next time we meet

M: OK byee, Shrek

J: amateur

Then they hung up

Bella was laughing so hard at how angry Jesse looked.

"why are you laughing, what's so funny" Jesse asked

"oh God, you should've seen your face" Bella laughed harder.

"you think this is funny" Jesse asked but Bella continued laughing.

"I didn't mean to sound so angry" Jesse chuckled.

"don't worry babe, we'll continue some other time" Bella said and kissed Jesse's forehead, he just smiled at her.

After the cute couple moment, Bella and Jesse started making some ginger bread men, just for fun.

"so Bella, I think you need a manager" Jesse suggested as he was mixing the dough along with Bella.

"a manager" Bella asked

"yeah, an assistant, to help you with everything, brands and companies will contact your manager if they want to work with you" Jesse replied.

"oh OK, but who should I even get as my manager" Bella thought.

"how about Emily, you told me she got fired so you could work with her" Jesse said as they put the ginger bread men in the oven.

"right, it'll be so much fun, Emily is my bestfriend and we get to do everything together" Bella said excitedly and Jesse smiled at her.

"why don't you ask her" Jesse said.

"OK, I'll text her to come over, do you mind" Bella asked

"no, she can come" jesse replied and Bella smiled and pulled her phone out and texted Emily saying that she should come over to Jesse's house.

Emily arrived in less than ten minutes while Jesse went upstairs to take a nap.

"what's up bells" Emily asked as the two took a seat on Jesse's couch.

"I wanted to ask you something and I thought it would be better if we meet face to face" Bella replied

"OK, what up" Emily asked

"I was wondering if you want to be my assistant" Bella replied

"wait... For real" Emily said

"yeah, brands contact you if they want to work with me and we get to do everything together" Bella said

"are you kidding, if love to be your manager oh my God, this is the best thing ever.

*

So it was all set now, Emily is officially Bella's assistant/manager, Bella set her instagram profile and all other social media apps and used Emily's email address as her management address or whatever it is.

"so, we'll talk about the salary and stuff" Bella said

"no, I don't want anything from you, I get to be with you every single day and that's more than enough for me, I really don't want anything" Emily said

"but em, that's not possible, I have to pay you" Bella said

"no, I'm serious, and if you insist on paying me then I won't be your manager anymore" Emily said and put on a serious face

"OK but we will share every single thing together, I mean, anything I get" Bella said

"OK fine, I agree with that" Emily said and hugged Bella one more time

"OK babe, I need to go, I was doing my laundry when you called, gotta go finish it" Emily said

"OK, see you soon" Bella said before Emily left.

*

*

After a while, Jesse woke up from his three hours nap.

"hey baby" Bella said and ruffled Jesse's hair.

"hey, how long have I been napping" Jesse asked.

"don't call that a nap, you slept for three hours jes" Bella replied.

"you can't blame me, I was tired" Jesse yawned.

"bella" Jesse called

"hmm" Bella replied as she was folding Jesse's clothes that were all over the place.

"I want ice-cream" Jesse said

"do you have an ice-cream machine" Bella asked

"no, let's go buy it" Jesse said

"OK, let me finish this while you go get ready" Bella said and Jesse nodded before he started wearing his shirt.

*

Not less than ten minutes, the two were already out, they decided to go by foot since the ice cream shop wasn't that far.

They reached the ice cream shop and ordered, Bella ordered strawberry flavor while Jesse ordered banana flavour, they just decided to eat it there while they talked.

Just as they were having fun, FLASH! The paparazzi got thier pictures, Bella and Jesse forgot to use sunglasses and now the paps are gonna make stories up.

"oh god" Bella said and hid her face with her hands.

"I guess we're busted" Jesse said and they two continued eating their ice-creams.

They asked if the ice-cream shop staff could close the store for a while and they gladly agreed so the two enjoyed their ice-creams in peace..

Hey guys.

I know this chapter sucks, I'm sorry, I have been in the airport since morning, we missed our flight to Manchester yesterday and now mom says we're staying in the airport suhdyvfdhbb.......
But I'll make the next chapter much better and longer, I promise xx.

BTW I posted a new story of jlingz,  zendaya as Marcus's sister, Jesse and her hate each other so much, you can check it out if you want to, it's called "stay"

Byee, and Tysm for everything, I'm speechless....