chapter 56

Bella's heart shattered into a zillion pieces, no matter how hard she wished this was all a lie, it wasn't, there are pictures and videos of them together leaving the hotel.
Tears rolled down Bella's cheeks uncontrollably as everyone sent her the pictures on her social media apps, her phone rang thousands of times but Bella wasn't even hearing it, she's just lost in her thoughts.

Suddenly, Rashy and Cleo busted through the doors and ran to Bella's side.

"Bella! Are you okay" Cleo asked Bella who was starting to hyperventilate, her breathing was almost not coming out because of how much she cried

"Cleo, please tell me this isn't true, Jesse can't do this to me, please tell me it's fake" bella cried and Cleo pulled her in for a hug, letting her cry on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry about this Bella, I've never imagined that Jesse would do this to you, not in a million years, nobody deserves to be treated like this, you deserve so much better" Marcus said while gently stroking Bella's hair as she cried in Cleo's arms.
"Marcus, please take me away from this house, I don't want to stay here for another second, please" Bella pleaded.

"ofcourse, would you like to stay with us" Marcus asked and Bella nodded

"okay then, let's go upstairs and pack your stuff" Cleo said and headed upstairs with bella, Bella packed one suitcase and also one smaller suitcase for Aaliyah.
Marcus took the sleeping baby in his arms while cleo and Bella took the suitcases, they headed outside and put the suitcases in the trunk of Marcus's car, Bella got into the backseat while Cleo sat with Aaliyah in the front seat as Marcus drove to his house.

Bella silently cried as she looked at the windows outside, there are like a million thousand thoughts going through her head, but the main one is "why Jesse did that to her", they seemed to have such a great relationship but he decided to ruin everything, and what's worst, he didn't even think about Aaliyah before he messed up, and that's what bothers Bella the most, what about Aaliyah?

Bella jumped out of her thoughts when Marcus pulled over infront of his house, that all got outside and took the bags while Cleo held the baby as they headed inside.

"are you okay" Marcus asked

"yes, thanks for letting me stay here for a while" Bella smiled weakly at him.

"hey, If you thank me again, I'm going to kick you out, I mean, this is the least I could do for you" Marcus said and Bella smiled.

"you should go get some rest now, c'mon" Marcus said and took Bella's hand in his and led her to a Guestroom where Cleo already put Aaliyah to sleep on the bed

"goodnight Bella, please don't worry too much, everything will be fine, okay" Cleo assured bella, she just nodded and gave both of them a hug before they excited the room.

Bella took a seat on the bed next to her sleeping daughter, she looked so peaceful and had absolutely no idea what her father did, it just feels surreal, it felt like a dream but sadly, it was not, the damage has already been done and there's nothing anyone could do to change that fact.

It's over.

Bella's phone beeped with a notification, indicating that she got a message, she didn't really want to read it but she didn't have a choice because they're gonna keep coming and coming, bella thought it was someone else like Natalie or Ryan but it wasn't, it was the man himself, Jesse

Jesse: Bella, I am extremely sorry for what happened, I really didn't mean to do that, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I'm sorry for what I did, I miss you so much and I haven't seen you and Aaliyah at home, please come back to me, we can sort this out, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt you.