chapter 40

"Bella wait!" someone yelled and that made bella stop dead in her track.

"j...jesse" bella thought to herself and smiled before she turned around, she was right, it was Jesse, he was running as fast as he could.

"bella" Jesse said when he came infront of her, he quickly engulfed her into a tight hug, the kind of hug you give someone you haven't seen in years.

"Bella, I...I'm so sorry about what happened, I'm so sorry for being a jerk, I was just so jealous and I wasn't thinking straight, please don't go, don't leave me" Jesse pleaded as he was panting, Bella on the other hand was crying, out of happiness of course.

"why are you crying, please say something" Jesse said but Bella could not control the happiness inside of her.

"it's okay Jesse, I'm not mad at you, not at all" bella said as she got closer, Jesse's hands were on her waist while her hands were wrapped around his neck.
After a few seconds of looking into each others eyes with huge smiles, Jesse captured Bella's lips for a slow, passionate and deep kiss, this kiss was different, it showed how much they miss and needed each other.
They pulled away and placed their foreheads together, breathing heavily.
"I missed you so much" Jesse whispered.

"I missed you more baby, I couldn't even sleep peacefully for three days" bella said.

"let's leave this place, you're not going anywhere, let's go home" Jesse said and Bella smiled, he took one of her suitcases while she took the other, they got out of the airport and got into Jesse's car.

To his surprise, Leon and Marcus were not there, they ran away, Marcus could not face Bella because of how rude he was earlier and leon, well, he was feeling ashamed for what he did so they ran away.

The couple got inside the car and Jesse started driving, they were talking about a few things that happened when they weren't together.

"how's our baby" Jesse asked out of the blue, that touched Bella's heart.

"it's gone" Bella said with teary eyes.

"what?" Jesse's eyes widened
"what happened" he added.

"I had a miscarriage, caused by Emily" Bella said with a few tear drops.

"Emily?" Jesse asked out of shock.

"I am so gonna kill that girl" Jesse said angrily.

"not only that she broke our relationship, she also killed our baby" Jesse added, Bella was crying as Jesse continued his little rant.

"how did you know about that" Bella asked

"Leon told me about everything" Jesse replied.

"Bella, I'm so sorry, please stop crying, we'll make another baby tonight if you want" Jesse said and bella busted into laughter.

"I'm serious, I'm full of energy" Jesse said while bella was still laughing.

"jes, I had a miscarriage yesterday, we can't make a baby tonight, it's gonna hurt so bad" Bella replied

"oh right, how about next week" Jesse said and Bella smiled at him.

"okay then" bella giggled.

"but first, I need to kill clemily" Jesse said.

"who the heck is clemily" Bella asked.

"Cleo and Emily" Jesse replied.

"with you on that" Bella said and the Two high fived each other.

*

*

Jesse was on his way to Emily's house, when he got there, he parked his car and got inside, Bella wanted to go with him. But he didn't let her, he forced her to sleep.

Jesse walked to the frontdoor and pushed it open, it was not even locked.

There she was, sitting on the couch with Cleo, talking about something.

"Emily!" Jesse called and that got both of their attentions.

"Jesse..... Hi, uhm... I... Uh" Emily stuttered while scratching the back of her neck

"I know, you betrayed Bella so you could get me for yourself, you're even fooling Cleo" Jesse said with a smile.

"wait what?" Cleo asked.

"I'm not mad at you Cleo, because you're already a devil, but I'm mad and shocked at what Emily did, how could you stoop so low, I didn't know you were such a loser" Jesse said

"jes what are you talking about, I would never do anything like that to Bella, she's my best friend" Emily said when she came closer to him but that made him angry so he gave her a hard slap.

"aren't you even ashamed of yourself, how could you do this, you both were bestfriends, and you still have the guts to lie to me!" Jesse yelled.

"and you, I won't be surprised if you were the only one behind this, but just tell me exactly why you've been doing this" Jesse asked cleo

"I was doing this because I love you" Cleo said with teary eyes.

"that's not a reason, if Bella was in your place, she'll never do such a thing to you guys" Jesse said, Cleo remained silent.

"she's lying, I'm your true love, Bella is just using you" Emily said and made her way to Jesse again but he pushed her away.

"are you out of your mind, if you try to touch me again, I'm going to ruin your fake ass face" Jesse warned, Cleo was in silence, she was actually crying but Jesse wasn't convinced.

"don't think this is over, I'm coming back for you" he hissed before he got out of the house and got into his car then started driving back to his house.

*

*

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Jesse and Bella were cuddling in bed, they missed each other so much so all they've been doing for the past hour was kissing and hugging.

"jes" Bella mumbled between kisses.

"what is it, can't I kiss you anymore" Jesse asked.

"ofcourse you can, but I swear my lips are numb" Bella replied and Jesse chuckled

"shh! Just enjoy the moment" Jesse whispered and reconnect his lips with Bella's into a long slow and passionate kiss.

What a perfect moment!!!!

Hey hey

Sorry if this chapter sucks, my nose cast got removed today and I fell I'm the bathroom 😂 but it doesn't hurt, it was just so funny because I laughed at myself.

So they're back together xx, there's another heap of drama coming, I'm so excited to write it 😍