chapter 16

Bella and Jesse were all settled in the plane with the others, Bella was seated between Jesse and Marcus.
Bella was too tired because she didn't get any sleep last night, so she thought about getting some sleep on the plane, so she pulled her legs up and rested her head on her knees.

"are you sleepy" Jesse asked Bella and she nodded

"here, rest on my shoulder" Jesse offered and Bella smiled at him then she rested her head on his shoulder and fell asleep immediately.

"the cutest couple" Marcus gushed

"shut up" Jesse said and rolled his eyes.

-london-

The plane landed in London about five minutes ago, the match was not until 7:30 at night so they had enough time to rest because it was only 10:00 in the morning, they could rest for 5 hours and then train before the match.

**

They all piled themselves inside the hotel they were going to stay, everyone had a room for himself, except if you had a partner, which means, Bella and Jesse had to share a room.

"are you okay with that" Jesse asked

"sure, it's only for two days" Bella replied and then smiled before they got inside the room, Bella kept her bag on the floor next to Jesse's bag.

Jesse just jumped on the bed.

"what are you doing" Bella asked as she untied her hair.

"I'm trying to sleep" Jesse replied.

"no, you promised me that you'll take a shower when we arrive, you refused to shower this morning" Bella said

"no, I'll do that later" Jesse groaned

"c'mon Jesse, please, just take a shower and then you can sleep as much as you want" Bella said

"OK fine" Jesse agreed and went into the bathroom while bella changed, she wore denim high-waisted bumshorts and a white bandeau top then sat down on the bed and went on instagram.

Few minutes later, Jesse was all dressed, he was wearing sweatpants and a shirt, he jumped on the bed next to Bella and dozed off.

-few hours later-

Jesse has been sleeping for exactly 5hours, before he decided to finally wake up, Bella just kept looking at him as he slept, he looked so adorable and cute, she even took a picture.

"hey bells, what time is it" Jesse asked as he finally sat up

"it's 3 o'clock" Bella replied and continued putting her gladiator sandals on

"where are you going" Jesse asked

"edurne wants me to escort her to the mall" Bella replied

"oh OK, you'll come to the training ground right" Jesse asked

"I'm not sure because you know how girls get while shopping but I'll definitely come to the match" Bella replied

"will you wear my jersey" Jesse asked

"ofcourse, I will wear your jersey" Bella replied and Jesse smiled, how cute is that guy.

"KK bye, see you later" Bella said and kissed Jesse's cheek before she left the room and headed to the mall with edurne.

*

*

"edurne, don't you think that is too much, this won't even fit into the trunk of the cab," Bella complained

SCARS | Jesse lingardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें