chapter 29

Bella was still shocked, the happiness inside of her could not be expressed.

"Isabella"

"dad" Bella cried and ran to her father for a hug, she hasn't seen her father for 10 years, since she was thirteen years old.

"isa, I missed you so much snowball" her father, Michael Covington said.

"I missed you too daddy" Isabella replied.

"stop crying dear, it's okay, I'm back now" Michael said and wiped Bella's tears with his thumbs just before Ryan got into the room.

"oi, Ryan, you're here too" Michael said.

"yes, I brought her here" Ryan said.

"OK, forget about all this, how did you find him and where" Isabella asked her 26 year old brother.

"I found him in Brazil, when I went for a concert, I saw him in a hospital when I went to check on all the sick fans and I came across him so I brought him with me" Ryan explained.

"I'm really happy to have you both back, it's been almost 10 years since Analise separated us" Michael said.
And those words touched both Ryan and Bella, just imagine your mom abandoning you and almost killed your father..

"dad,please don't talk about her, the only thing that matters is that we're happy now, we don't need her in our lives, Ryan and I are here for you" Bella said.

"actually, there's one more person you need to meet" Ryan said and after some time, a beautiful middle aged woman came inside the room.

"Bella, meet Jennifer, our step mom" Ryan said. Jennifer is a thirty three year old woman, she's slim, tall and beautiful while Michael is fourty two, he's also slim and tall, just like David de gea.
Ryan and Isabella had young parents

"oh my God, you're Isabella, oh I've been waiting to see you, these two don't stop talking about you, I'm Jennifer" the woman said and swueezed the life out of Isabella in a hug.

"hi, I'm Isabella, you're so sweet but I really can't breathe" isabella chuckled
"oh sorry, I just really love you, you're such a cutie, now I love you even more" Jennifer said.

"aww, I love you too" Bella smiled and hugged Jennifer again

"don't mind her, she's actually crazy" Ryan said and everyone chuckled.

"thank you so up much" Jennifer said sarcastically then everyone busted into laughter, after a few minutes, the doctor came in.

"hello" the doctor greeted.

"hi" they all replied in unison.

"doctor is everything okay" Ryan asked.

"yes, everything is fine, he's also ready to go home, I have his discharge papers ready, here" the doctor said.

"thank you so much Doctor" Isabella smiled.

"you're welcome, and I also had a strong feeling that both of you are siblings, I guess I wasn't wrong" the doctor said

"yes, but we'd like to keep it as a secret for a while" Ryan smiled.

"don't worry, my mouth is closed, I'm Tara by the way" the doctor said before she left after receiving hugs from everyone.

"OK, let's go then, I can't stay here for another minute" Jennifer said.

"oh please, don't give us that attitude, you've been here for almost a week and now you say you can't stay for a minute, you're so sassy" Ryan joked.

"you're gonna regret saying that" Jennifer laughed.

Michael was now ready to go, so the four walked to Ryan's car and he started driving.

*

"RY, aren't we going to your house" Bella asked.

"no, I got dad and Jennifer a penthouse, so they can be comfortable" Ryan replied as everyone hot out of the car and into the luxurious penthouse.

"so, dad, we'll come check on you both Tomorrow, it's late now and Nat must be waiting" Ryan said

"OK, goodnight" Michael said.

"good night dad, good night jen" Bella said and kissed both their cheeks.

"Bella, before you leave, can I request something from you" Jennifer asked

"sure, what is it" Bella replied.

"can you please call me mom" Jennifer asked with so much hope.

"ofcourse, I'd love to" Bella smiled.

"good night mom" Bella said and hugged Jennifer before the siblings Went back to Ryan's house.

They got out of the car and headed inside, they saw Jesse and Natalie watching SKYSCRAPER.

"hey, where did you both go" Natalie asked.

"we went to see dad, anyways, I'm really sleepy, good night" Ryan said and kissed his wife, hugged Jesse and kissed Isabella's cheek before he went upstairs to his room.

"I'll also go upstairs, goodnight guys" Natalie said and followed her husband, so it was only Jesse and Bella now.

"do you like staying here" Bella asked as she sat down next to Jesse.

"yes, it's so much fun, especially Natalie, she's amazing" Jesse said.

"I don't know her so much but I can see she's a lovely person" Bella replied.

"I think we should go to bed, you have a photoshoot tomorrow and we do not want to miss it"  Jesse said.

"OK, let's go" Bella said and took Jesse's hands in hers as they walked up the stairs to thier room.

The two changed into thier pyjamas, Jesse wasn't really wearing anything, just boxers while bella was wearing a pink pig onesie.
They climbed into bed and pulled the quilt blanket cover themselves.

"good night baby" Jesse smiled and pressed his lips on Bella's.

"good night" Bella mumbled on Jesse's lips before they pulled away and fell asleep.

Hey hey.

Sorry for this boring chapter, I just got back to Manchester with my sis and I'm really happy so I decided to write a chapter, and I messed it up, I'm sorry if you didn't like this.

The next chapter will be better, since it's chapter 30, I'll make it very long and interesting too, I'll try my best.

Did I tell you guys that I got a tattoo of jlingz under my left boob, God, it was so painful but worth it aswell.

And,

Gigi Hadid as Natalie westmore

Jennifer Lawrence as Jennifer schaffer (pronounced as skaffer)

David Beckham as Michael Covington.

And I also changed Emily's character to Hailey Baldwin instead of Luna Blaise.

And I'm also going to restart my other book, stay, I don't really like the way things are going so I'll delete it and start afresh, sorry if you're already reading it, I'm just trying to make it better.. Xx

OK, I think that's all...