chapter 49

Bella, Natalie and Cleo landed in Russia about an hour ago, they settled in a hotel called "Shangri-la", they ate and rested for a bit before Bella got ready to go and see Jesse, she was wearing denim high-waisted shorts, a red tank top and red ankle sneakers, she curled her hair and applied red lipstick.

"OK guys, I'm leaving, see you later" Bella said when she took her red Gucci bag and black bomber jacket.

"OK, say hi to Jesse" Natalie and Cleo said before Bella left the hotel room.

She got into a black SUV that was supposed to take her to the four seasons hotel, that was where the English team are staying.

In about twenty minutes, Bella arrived at the hotel, she thanked the driver and got inside to the reception.

"hi, excuse me" Bella said with a smile.

"hi, oh my god Isabella, can I help you" the receptionist asked with a thick russian accent

"yes, I want to see Jesse lingard right now so I was hoping you'll help me with his room number" Bella replied.

"sure, you're his girlfriend right" the receptionist asked and Bella nodded.

"OK just a second, let me inform him that you're here" the receptionist said.
"don't tell him my name, just say someone is here to see him" Bella said and the receptionist nodded before she dialled Jesse's room number, she spoke to him for some seconds before she got back to Bella.

"you can go, third floor, room 203" the receptionist said, Bella thanked her before she got into the elevator.

After about two minutes Bella reached the third floor, she passed so many doors before she finally got to Jesse's room, she knocked excitedly and waited for him to open.

After some seconds, someone opened the door but it wasn't Jesse, it was someone else, a lady... Bella's smile turned into a frown when she saw the girl, she got confused.

"hi, can I help you" the girl said.

"is Jesse inside" Bella asked with a straight face.

"yes, who are you" the girl asked but Bella ignored her question and walked into the room, Jesse was sitting on the bed, he was watching a movie on his laptop so he had no idea what just happened at the door.

"Jesse!" Bella called with a straight face, Jesse's eyes lit up with excitement when he heard Bella's voice, he quickly turned around with a huge smile.

"oh my God, Bella!" Jesse said excitedly with a smile as he tried to hug Bella but she moved out of the way.

"what's wrong hunny, don't you want to hug me" Jesse asked.

"who's that girl" Bella said and pointed towards the girl that was with her at the door, the girl made her way to Bella and Jesse.

"oh, this is my cousin, gabby George, gabs, this is my girlfriend, Isabella" Jesse introduced the two girls to each other, Bella felt a sight of relief after hearing that.

"I'm sorry for overreacting, I thought you were....you know what I mean right" Bella smiled.

"it's okay, you have every right to feel that way, I was just about to leave anyway so you both can be alone" gabby replied with a bigger smile

"no it's okay, you can stay, I don't mind" Bella said.

"no, It's fine, have fun you two, it was lovely meeting you Isabella" gabby smiled at Bella.

"you too gabby, byee, see you soon" Bella and gabby waved at each other before gabby left, leaving Bella and Jesse alone.

"I still can't believe you're here" Jesse said and pulled Bella by her waist, he pulled her so close to the extent that their noses were touching slightly.