chapter 50

Bella and Natalie were currently at the stadium, watching the England Vs Panama game, Cleo had to go back to Manchester for something really important so they were sitting with ruby mae (dele alli's girlfriend).

"are you okay" Natalie asked Bella.

"yeah, I just feel uneasy" Bella replied.
"here, have some water, you'll feel better" ruby said and Bella nodded, she took a sip of the water before handing it back to ruby, she felt much better after that

After like twenty minutes into the second half, Jesse scored a goal, the whole stadium erupted in cheers as the English team celebrated around the field, Jesse put his thumbs in his mouth and sucked it a few times, which means, he dedicated the goal to their baby, that alone made bella get emotional, she wanted to cry, the fans went crazy again after that.

"oh my gosh! Did you see that" Natalie gushed excitedly.

"that was so cute" ruby said with a huge smile, Bella got so emotional that her eyes filled with tears of joy.

*

The match was now over, Bella, ruby and Natalie were going into the locker room to celebrate with the lads, when they got in, ruby went to dele immediately while Natalie and Bella went to Jesse.

"congratulations love, that goal was great" Bella smiled and gave Jesse a hug.

"thanks bells, hey Nat!" Jesse said excitedly and hugged Natalie, she also congratulated him, with a quick kiss on the cheek.

"wait a sec Jesse, what was that celebration about" marcus asked.

"what do you mean" Jesse replied.

"you literally did the baby celebration" dele said

"wait, are you and Bella expecting a baby" Harry Kane asked and the both of them nodded.

"oh my goodness, I'm gonna be a godfather" Marcus said exitedly and started spinning Bella around.

"Marcus stop, put me down!" Bella ordered but Marcus didn't care, he spun her around for a fee more seconds before he put her down.

Everyone in the room congratulated them, it was such a moment.

2 hours later

Bella stood infront of Jesse's hotel room mirror, she was trying to take a picture to announce her pregnancy.

"what are you doing" Jesse asked.

"I'm trying to take a pic" Bella replied.
"oh OK, why don't you pose and I take the picture" Jesse suggested and Bella nodded.

"ok" she said and posed then Jesse took a picture.

"when are you gonna post it" Jesse asked.

"now" Bella replied and took her phone from Jesse, she got on instagram and posted the picture.

Bellacovington