chapter 17

A/N: this isn't a real FA cup final, just for the story...
************************************

Bella was now back in her spot, she was also smiling about what happened earlier, she could still feel Jesse's warm lips on hers, his hands around her waist, just makes every single thing better, Bella was so lost that she didn't even notice mayte and edurne talking to her.

"bella" edurne called

"yes" bells jumped out of her thoughts
"what are you thinking about" edurne asked

"something amazing" was all Bella said

"what is that-" edurne started but Bella cut her off

"the match is starting now" Bella said and edurne gave her a weird look then focused on the pitch.

*

"Jesse, where did you go" Marcus asked

"I told you I went to get some gummy bears from my car" Jesse lied

"OK well can I hav-wait a minute, what's that on your lips" Marcus trailed off

"huh, what" Jesse asked

"this" Marcus ran his thumb over Jesse's lips and got some of the lipstick and showed it to Jesse

"oh, that's just er... A red velvet cake I ate earlier, it must have gotten smudged on my lips" Jesse lied and licked his lips

"yummy" Jesse added, Marcus actually believed him.
(Jesse, the lipstick is still there)

"let's go, the game is starting" Marcus said and the Two boys headed to the tunnel.

The stadium erupted in cheers as the two teams arrived, this game was going to be tough from all looks, both teams are determined to take that trophy home.

The ref blew the whistle and the game started, man city were in control at first.

~skipping the match,sorry~

The match was officially over, Manchester United scored at the last minute, making the game 1-0, Jesse scored and made a heart with his hands, for Bella.

Bella, edurne and Laurie were taking pictures of the boys as they were lifting the trophy, Jesse was literally the happiest one, afterall he scored the goal.

After a while, the girls went to see the guys in the locker room, Bella went to Marcus and Jesse who were bathing each other with champagne.

"congrats guys" Bella said and hugged Marcus first

"thanks bells" Marcus replied and lifted Bella up a little.
They pulled away from the hug and then Bella hugged Jesse, real tightly.

"congrats jes" Bella whispered into Jesse's ear because her head was in the crook of his neck.

"thank you bells" Jesse replied and kissed her cheek before they pulled away.

****

Everyone was now back in their hotel rooms, they had to rest and then they had a free day tomorrow in London before they go back to Manchester next tomorrow.

So everyone went to the rooftop of the hotel, it had a bar and also a swimming pool.

Bella was with edurne as usual.

"Bella, guess what" edurne said excitedly

"what " Bella asked with curiosity

"I showed your instagram profile to Harper's bazaar magazine and they seem to like you so much, I also gave them your email address and they said they're going to email you at 10:00 pm" edurne said and took a sip of her water, edurne is a model too so she thought about bringing Bella into that spotlight.