chapter 47

A month later

It's been a whole month since The shooting happened, Bella has now fully recovered, she got released from the hospital about 2 weeks ago and just got back to work, she's a workaholic if you can tell, she just loves the cameras.

Jesse on the other hand was too busy in his football world, but today, both of them had a day off to rest and be in each others company, they haven't really spent time together in the past one month, Jesse was too busy traveling with the team while bella was at the hospital, she was with Cleo all the time and somewhat Ryan and Natalie over the phone.

Bella was currently on her phone, scrolling through her Instagram feed, she saw some ridiculous rumours about her and Jesse not being together.

"bells, did you see this" Jesse said with a confused face, as he showed Bella his phone, it was a fake news about them not being together by the one and only TMZ.

"yeah, who even told them this nonsense, when did they see me moving out of your house" Bella replied.

"I think we need to sue the shit out of them, I mean, they can't just make things up" Jesse said.

"woah, calm down, it hasn't gotten to that, I'll just comment on the post and tell them to take the shit down" Bella said and Jesse nodded.

She tapped on the post and commented: you better take this down, Jesse and I are still together, I did not move out of his house 😑

In a few minutes, Bella's comments got thousands of likes and replies, TMZ does have some serious issues.

"done and dusted" Bella said and switched her phone off.

"good because if I had to do that, we'd be talking about different things right now" Jesse said and Bella chuckled.

"you get angry so easily, and I must say, you look hot when you get angry" Bella said, jesse just chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"I've booked us a romantic dinner at blu cabana restaurant" Jesse said, Bella's lips curled into a huge smile by hearing that.

"aw! Thank you so much baby" Bella gushed and hugged Jesse.

"who's the best boyfriend ever" Jesse asked

"you're the best boyfriend ever" Bella replied and giggled afterwards.

"when are we leaving" Bella asked.

"In about an hour" Jesse replied

"OK, I'll go pick a dress in the meantime" Bella said and Jesse nodded before he laid down on the bed while bella headed to the closet to pick a dress.

*this part contains serious mature content if you're sensitive to that part, I suggest you skip*

*

Bella and Jesse were now getting ready to leave for the restaurant, Jesse was about to put his shirt on when Bella stepped out of the bathroom in her lace lingerie, holding the dress In. Her hand, she straightened the dress up.

Bella stood infront of the mirror and started curling her hair, that was when she felt Jesse's strong muscular arms around her waist while he kissed her neck slowly.

"Jesse.. Stop we're going to be late" Bella said but Jesse ignored her and continued what he was doing.

"the restaurant can wait baby girl" Jesse said and turned Bella around before he smashed his lips onto hers, the kiss was so passionate and very slow, Jesse licked Bella's lower lip, asking for entrance but Bella decided to tease him so she refused to part her lips, Jesse smirked and squeezed her butt, which made her gasp, so he took advantage of that and slid his tongue into Bella's mouth, Bella's hand travelled from Jesse's hair to his neck as the two fought for dominance, but Jesse won, obviously.

"jump" Jesse said and Bella did as she was told, she jumped and wrapped her legs around Jesse's waist, still not breaking the kiss, Jesse put Bella gently onto the bed and then got ontop of her, Jesse attacked Bella's neck and left a trail of purple kisses on her very sensitive neck, Bella was now a moaning mess as Jesse worked on her neck.
He trailed wet kisses all the way to Bella's chest, he ripped her lacy bra off and started nibbling on her hard nipples.

"Jesse!" Bella moaned while tugging Jesse's hair, indicating that she was enjoying this so much, she didn't want Jesse to stop.

Jesse again, trailed wet kisses all the way to Bella's waist from her chest, he looked up at her and smirked before he pulled her panties off, he spread her legs forcefully and started licking her folds, his tongue sizzled inside Bella's wet kitty *wink* while she moaned loudly, thank goodness nobody was in the house, but I'm sure the neighbors could hear them 😂.

"shit jes.. I'm close" Bella said and Jesse smirked and stopped what he was doing, Bella gave him a confused look 

"Jesse please" Bella begged while Jesse kissed her neck.

"what do you want baby girl" Jesse asked

"you" Bella whispered.

"patience baby, I'm all yours" Jesse said with a wicked smirk, damn boy, stop teasing her like that.

Jesse pulled his pants and boxers off, revealing his huge dick, without any warning, he pushed himself into Bella, that made her scream, Jesse smirked and started thrusting into her with all his power.

"FUCK JESSE!" Bella screamed while Jesse did his thing, the both of them started sweating furiously, Jesse was not taking it slow and easy, he was doing it hard and really really fast.

"yes baby girl, scream, nobody can hear you" Jesse said as he thrusted into Bella harder.

"I'm.. Close" Bella moaned softly

"me too, let it out" Jesse said and in a matter of seconds, the both of them exploded inside each other.

Jesse reconnected his lips with Bella's before he laid down beside her.

"wow" Jesse said.

"yeah wow" Bella said and the Two chuckled.

"I think we should get ready for the dinner" Bella said.

"yeah, lets go" Jesse said and the both of them got off The bed, they put their clothes back on and headed to the restaurant, like nothing happened.

Hello babes,

How did you like this chapter, what are your thoughts? We're close to a very happy ending but not that close

You guys are the best, we're almost 1k votes, I love you guys so much, thank you very very much, I really appreciate it xx bye my loves, have a good day.