chapter 45

** **

Jesse was having the shock of his life, he couldn't believe what he was hearing, he just froze in his spot, he didn't even realize that his phone was on the floor.

"jes, what happened" Paul asked but Jesse ignored them and started taking his stuff as fast as he could, trying to hold back his tears.

"Jesse where are you going" Marcus asked

"I'm going back to Manchester" Jesse replied and pushed more of his stuff into his bag.

"but why, coach is going to be mad if you leave today, we're supposed to leave tomorrow night" Marcus said.

"I don't care, Bella is in the hospital, I don't care what anyone says" Jesse said and ran out of the room as fast as he could, not even giving anyone a chance to reply to him.

Jesse jumped into his car and started driving back to Manchester as fast as he could, he didn't have time to get a flight so he figured out that the easiest way to get back to Manchester without wasting time is by driving.

Jesse was not thinking straight, the only thing he wanted to know was if Bella was okay, he just wanted to be with her.

*3 hours later*

(A/N: I don't know how long it takes to drive from Manchester to Tottenham so..)

Jesse finally arrived at Manchester, he called Cleo and asked which hospital Bella was admitted in, she told him that Bella was admitted at the Trafford general hospital.

After about 20 minutes, Jesse arrived, the entrance was still packed with thousands of people, all trying to push their way in.

Jesse sighed and started making his way into the hospital while the reporters kept on throwing their ridiculous questions.

"Jesse, how do you feel about this"

"do you know who is behind this"

"is Isabella pregnant"

"do you think she'll wake up"

"why were you not there with her"

They kept on asking stupid questions until Jesse lost it.

"CAN YOU ALL PLEASE SHUT UP AND SHOW SOME RESPECT, BELLA IS IN THERE, FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE AND YOU ARE HERE ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS!" Jesse yelled at them at the top of his lungs, making everyone silent.

Jesse sighed before he got into the hospital, right after he got inside, they continued what they were doing.

"uhm,, Isabella Covington" Jesse asked the receptionist.

"emergency room, just walk straight down the hallway and take your left, the room facing you is the emergency room" the receptionist replied and Jesse nodded before he ran down the hallway, he saw Cleo sitting on the bench, crying her hearts out.

"cleo" Jesse called, Cleo started crying even more when she saw Jesse.

"what happened, did the doctors tell you anything, is she okay" Jesse asked.
"I don't know.. T.... The doctors have been In there for four hours, they haven't said anything to me" Cleo cried.