chapter 38

She pulled over when she got infront of the house, she parked her car and got out of it then made her way to the frontdoor and knocked, seconds later the door opened.

"oh God, I thought you weren't coming" Cleo said when she saw Emily

"of course I will, we're in a huge mess" Emily said

"what happened" Cleo asked

"let me in first" Emily said and Cleo moved aside so she could get inside, Emily sat down on the couch while Cleo closed the door and made her way to the couch and sat next to Emily.

"what happened em" Cleo asked

"the bitch is pregnant" Emily said.

"what? How did this happen" Cleo asked out of shock.

"I don't know, you don't expect me to stop them from having sex" Emily replied bluntly.

"forget about all this, we can't let her have this baby" Cleo said.

"well unfortunately, she will because it's already in her womb" Emily rolled her eyes.

" we can stop her from having the baby" Cleo smirked.

"what's up in that mind of yours" Emily asked.

"come Here" Cleo smirked and Emily came closer then Cleo whispered something into her ears.

"you are a genius" Emily smiled and high fived Cleo

Wanna know why Emily is doing all this, then here:
Emily also likes Jesse, but she didn't have any chance of being with him because of Bella, so she planned on getting really really close to Bella since the first day they met, to her luck, she did.
After Bella and Jesse started dating, Emily decided to execute her plan, which is to work with Cleo and break Isabella's relationship with Jesse, they managed to get Leon from Canada, they told him that they were going to pay him 2 my million pounds to do what he did.
Even Cleo has no idea that Emily likes Jesse, Emily is planning on fooling both Cleo and Bella just so she can get Jesse.

~~meanwhile~~

Bella was currently in Jesse's front door, she decided to give up at first but then she thought about her baby's life.

She knocked on the door and patiently waited for someone to open it, Amanda opened the door in a minute.

"hi Amanda" Bella smiled and hugged her

"hey, how are you" Amanda smiled back as they pulled away from the hug

"I'm good, is Jesse inside" bella asked.

"yes, I'll go get him for you, come in" Amanda said and moved aside so Bella could go inside, she took a seat on the couch while Amanda went upstairs to get Jesse.

Seconds later, Jesse came downstairs.

"excuse us".jesse told Amanda with a serious face, she nodded and left while he came to the living room and sat down on one of the couches.

"what do you want, for goodness sake I told you to leave me alone, get out of my life, haven't you done enough" Jesse said coldly.

"I will get out of your life, if that's what you want, but my baby won't, we have to raise this child together Jesse" bella replied.

"that baby isn't mine, you better go find the father because it's certainly not mine" Jesse replied while he was chatting on his phone.

"it is your baby, I swear to God, I've never been with anyone except you, I gave you my virginity, you're the first man I've ever been with" Bella said with a cracked voice.

"that's a lie, you've been with different men before me, it's pretty obvious, go find the father before its too late" Jesse said.

"but je-" Bella was about to continue but Jesse stopped her.

"the door's that way, if you ever set foot in my house again, you're going to regret it" Jesse Warned, Bella gasped, she couldn't believe what she just heard, Jesse was kicking her out.

"y...youre kicking me out" Bella cried.
Jesse rolled his eyes and grabbed Bella's hand and threw her out if the house.

Bella wiped her tears and continued knocking on. The door.

"Jesse please, just give me a minute to explain what happened, don't turn your back on me like this, I can't live without you, please Jesse, please!" bella cried but Jesse ignored her, he went upstairs and locked his room.

**

Bella was still in Jesse's house, for almost an hour, she was hoping that he'd give up and opened the door but no, nothing.

After that, she decided to go back to Emily's house.

When she got there, Emily was still not at home, so Bella went upstairs to the room and layed down on the bed, still crying.

*

"Bella,  I'm home" Emily yelled through the hallway
(shut your fake ass up)
But no reply, so Emily quickly mixed detergent and water in a bottle then poured it on the floor where Bella is supposed to pass.

"hey em I've bee-ahhhhhhh!" Bella screamed as slipped on the wet tiles and fell flat on her stomach.

"oh no, bella" Emily said and ran to Bella's side

"ow! Emily, my baby, ahh!" Bella cried as blood kept running down her legs.

"let's go to the hospital, c'mon" Emily said and threw Bella's hands over her shoulder and walked to the car, she put bella in the backseat and got into the drivers seat before she started driving to the hospital.

*time skip*

"are you with Isabella" the doctor asked, this time, it was a male doctor.

"yes, is she okay" Emily, the fake goat asked.

"yes she is okay, but I'm sorry to say that she has lost the baby" the doctor replied.

Uh-OH!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.....

hey guys.

Sorry if this chapter is crap, don't worry, this is how I planned things for a while, everything will get better and I promise, you'll thank me later xx I love you guys.

And how do you think Bella will feel about the miscarriage, Jesse still denied the baby.....

Everything will be back to normal in 2 more chapters, I just needed a little bit of drama, oh and I just published a new story about Marcus rashford, it's called "friends" just search ( friends (Marcus rashford) or click on my profile to find it xx