chapter 58

The sympathetic messages!

The constant phone calls!

The annoying tags on Instagram!

Everything was just too much for the poor girl.

After hours of rethinking about her decision of leaving, Bella was finally at the airport, last night has been terrible for Bella, the only thing she did was cry, Marcus and Cleo tried their very best to calm her down but it just wasn't working, too many people were trying to push their noses into Bella's life and it was all too much for her.

The reason for all this fuss was Jesse, the way he looked just broke Bella's heart all over again, she hates seeing him upset or down about something but this is a different case and she has nothing to do about this, there's no way she can help him because he caused everything.

Bella was sitting on the benches, waiting for her flight to be called, in the meantime, she was thinking about what to do in London, she doesn't know or have anybody there, and it's gonna be super weird because she has to work and she can't leave her baby in a hotel room.

And then it hit her.

Dele!

Dele lives in London and he seemed to like Bella alot when they met in Russia, he's so nice and they bonded up really well, so she decided to ask him if he could help her, thankfully, she has his number, she quickly dialed it and after a few rings, he picked up.

Dele: hello?

Bella: hey dele, it's me, Isabella

Dele: oh hey, Bella, how are you doing.

Bella: I'm good thanks, and you

Dele: I'm good aswell

Bella: uhm.. I really need your help with something

Dele: sure, what's up

Bella: I'm coming to London and I don't know anyone there, so I was wondering if you'd let me stay with you for a little while, if you don't mind.

Dele: ofcourse, I'd love to, but is everything okay, I've seen so many articles about Jesse cheating on you, I hope non of them are true

Bella: it kinda is true, but thank you so much dele  and I'll tell you everything that happened when I get to London

Dele: okay, just give me a call whenever you arrive, I'll come pick you up

Bella: thank you so much dele, I really don't have words

Dele: hey, stop thanking me, it's okay, I'll see you later, have a safe flight

Bella: OK bye, Seeyah.

Then they hung up!

Bella then sighed in relief, dele is willing to let her stay with him for a while, he's so sweet, ever since they met in Russia, he's been trying to keep their little friendship alive, he calls her every now and then just to see how she and Jesse are doing, which is really nice of him and he isn't being flirty at all, and before you ask, Jesse knows about all of this so no suspicion included.