chapter 35

A/N: the picture above is the picture of Jesse's and Bella's photoshoot for dior, I know this is a vogue magazine but believe me, I tried do hard.
I tried to make an edit of Bella and Jesse kissing but it just wasn't working so please manage this. Enjoy
************************************

Bella and Jesse were currently looking at the pictures from their photoshoot for dior, the pictures were so beautiful and fans and supporters from all over the world loved the pictures.

"wow, I love this one, I think we should hang this in our bedroom" Jesse suggested showing Bella the picture of them kissing.

"I agree, but I like this one better" Bella said showing Jesse another picture of them on a bike (just like the one above)

"no way, this one is better" Jesse disagreed, insisting that the pic of them kissing was better.

"I know, but you look hotter in this one" bella said causing Jesse to laugh

"I'm always hot Bella, you should get used to it" Jesse said proudly.

"and we're back to the cocky habbit" Bella said.

"it's a fact, I think we should get dozens of my shirtless pictures so you can be looking at them everyday" Jesse said with a smirk

"what?, no, I already have enough of you" Bella said.

"oh please, you can never have enough of this" Jesse said referring to his body and face
(a/n: true jes, nobody can have enough of you, not even you bells *wink*)

"are you kidding me, I have too much of you" Bella giggled.

"you're just being dramatic" Jesse said and ruffled bella's hair

"you're an idiot" Bella said

"ouch!" Jesse said and fake pouted.

"you're MY idiot" Bella said and Jesse smiled.

"love you Lunis" Jesse said.

"love you too ellis" Bella smiled and pressed her lips onto Jesse's, they pulled away and smiled at each other.
*

*

Bella was now watching a food show on TV because Jesse went to training, she seemed to be really into the show just before her phone started ringing, she didn't even check the caller ID, she just picked it up.

Bella: hello.

Caller: hello my sweetheart.

Bella: uhm... Who is this please.

Caller: the one and only Leon

Bella: l....leon, why are you calling me, don't you have better things to do.

Caller: well, nothing is as important as you are, so I want you to meet me.

Bella: no, I'm not coming to meet you, I'll never do that

Caller: even if it means that your beloved boyfriend will lose his life?

Bella: what nonsense, what are you talking about.

Caller: simple, if you don't come to me, you'll find Jesse lingard's dead body in his frontdoor

Bella: n..no, Leon, you can't do that

Caller: ofcourse I can, you can save Jesse's life if you come to meet me, alone, don't you dare tell anyone or else..

Bella: (sobs) OK, please don't do anything to Jesse, please, I'm coming

Caller: good girl, meet me at princess street, house number 23, in an hour, don't be late

And then he hung up!

Bella was now crying furiously, she didn't know what to do, if she doesn't go to Leon, he'll definitely hurt Jesse.

She knows that she doesn't have a choice so she quickly got upstairs and took her denim jacket, she was wearing denim high-waisted skirt and a black tank top with black sneakers.

She quickly pulled her phone to text Jesse so he could know that she's not in the house, she isn't going to tell him what Leon said.

Bella: babe, I'm going to see Kerry, I'll be back soon xx ♥

Jesse: ok, have fun.

Bella was crying as she drove to the address Leon texted her, this is like the worst feeling ever, being blackmailed when you are helpless.

When she got to the house, she parked the car and headed to the frontdoor, as soon as she got there, the door opened automatically, it has a sensor.

"hello, baby girl" Leon said with a smile.

"cut the crap, tell me what you want" Bella snapped.

"OK, I want you, just you" Leon said as he got closer to Bella

"l..leon, stay away from me" Bella warned as she was moving backwards, Leon didn't care, he kept on coming closer to her until Bella reached the wall, she knew she was trapped.

"Leon.. L.. Leave me al-" Bella started but leone cut her off with a rough kiss.....

Meanwhile~

Jesse was now in Marcus's house, they were playing FIFA on PlayStation.
Suddenly, someone busted through the door, it was Cleo.

"what the fuck are you doing here" Marcus asked angrily as Cleo made her way to the boys.

"how did you even get in" Marcus asked again

"look, I know you both hate me but I'm here to tell you something important" Cleo replied.

"what are you on about this Time" Jesse rolled his eyes.

"Bella is cheating on you" Cleo said and the Two boys bursted into laughter.

"really, that's all you got, girl are you out of jokes or something" Jesse asked still laughing.

"I'm not lying to you, I have proof, look" Cleo said and took her phone out to show jesse pictures.
He saw pictures of her and Leon kissing, well that's what he saw.

"this could be fake" Marcus said.

"yeah, I don't believe any of this" Jesse said.

"OK then come with me, I'll show you" Cleo said, Jesse looked at Marcus first, Marcus nodded his head telling Jesse to go with Cleo and end this drama of hers.

"OK, let's go but if I find out that you're lying to me, I promise I'm going to kill you" Jesse warned

"OK, now let's go" Cleo said and Jesse nodded then followed her, Jesse told her to get into his car then he started driving while Cleo directed him.

When they got to the house, Jesse and cleo got out of the car and headed to the frontdoor that opened automatically, the first thing that landed on Jesse's eyes was the view of Bella and Leon kissing.
Jesse was shocked, he just couldn't believe that bella was cheating on him.
(he thinks she's cheating on him because of what he saw)

"wow" Jesse said and then chuckled humorously.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!

Hey hey, what's popping.

Dhun!dhun!dhun

Oh geez, I love drama

What do you think is going to happen next ???

And about the new book, dele alli got more votes but then I figured out that there are only a few stories about Marcus.

So I thought that I'm going to write two different books, one about Marcus and the other about dele, then after that, I'll do one shots, are you guys okay with this?