chapter 21

After a month of loving each other secretly, Jesse and Bella are finally together and they couldn't be happier.
"so now you get to wear my jersey, officially" Jesse said happily

"mm-hmm" Bella chuckled, after that, they talked about some stuff and other things.

"do you know that I fell in love with you the very first time I saw you" Jesse said and Bella smiled.

"me too, you were my all time celebrity crush" bella admitted

"ofcourse I am, I'm every girl's celebrity crush" Jesse said proudly

"you're so cocky" Bella chuckled.

"it's the truth, look at me, I'm so hot" Jesse said with pride.

"hot, you're not hot, you're so lame so shut up" Bella chuckled.

"wow, you think I'm lame, you need help" Jesse said 

"whatever, I need to go jes, it's late" Bella said

"nooo, just stay here" Jesse whined.

"ok, let me text Emily then" Bella said and took out her phone and texted Emily saying that she'll sleep over at Jesse's.

", but I don't have anything to sleep in" Bella said

"sleep naked then, I won't mind at all" Jesse joked and Bella gave him a look.

"I'm joking, you can wear my shirt" Jesse said and got up and headed to his walk in closet and got a blue adidas shirt for Bella.

"thanks" Bella said

"close your eyes" Bella ordered.

"OK ok" Jesse said and did as he was told, Bella quickly took her clothes off and put on the blue shirt over her underwear, she hanged her clothes on the door.

"open your eyes now" Bella said as she took a seat on the bed.

"just a sec, I need to pee" Jesse said and headed to the bathroom.
He came back after a few minutes and saw Bella on her phone, her legs were covered with Jesse's new black quilt blanket.
He smiled and quickly joined Bella in bed, he pulled the quilt to his torso and pulled Bella closer to him.

Bella had her head on Jesse's chest as he played with her hair.

"Bella" Jesse called a half asleep bella

"hmm" Bella replied

"I love you" Jesse said and kissed Bella's head.

"I love you too Jesse" Bella replied before they fell asleep in each others arms.

**

**

"WAKE up!!" Jesse was forced to wake up when they heard Marcus's voice.

"Marcus, what the hell" Jesse yelled and threw a pillow at Marcus so Bella doesn't wake up, but it was too late, she woke up.

"great, you woke her up" Jesse groaned.

"why were you sleeping in, you missed training, did something happen yesterday" Marcus said and layed down in front of Bella's and Jesse's legs.

"no, and is coach mad at me" Jesse asked

"oh he's so mad at you, you'll be on the bench for the first half" Marcus said

"jes, you did not tell me you had training today, I would've woken you up" Bella said.

"I forgot" Jesse said and rested his head on Bella's lap.

"then I guess you deserve to be on the bench" Bella said and Jesse rolled his eyes while Marcus burst into laughter.