chapter 67

(forgive me for not updating lately! I've got some explanation at the end)

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Location: Sydney, Australia
Time: 10:30 am

Bella's pov

After 17 tiring hours, the jet finally landed in the beautiful city of Sydney, it has already been three days since Jesse and I got married and it took us forever to pick a honeymoon location, we chose Maldives and Hawaii at first, but then we changed our minds at the last minute and decided to come to Australia instead.

Literally the best decision ever!

After claiming our luggages, we were free to go, as soon as we stepped out of the airport, we spotted a man standing infront of a white SUV holding up a sign that said
"Mr and Mrs lingard" so without wasting more time, Jesse and I gladly walked over to him.

"good day ma'am, good day sir, I'm Oliver and I just want to say, welcome to Australia" he said as politely as he could with a warm smile

"thank you, Oliver" Jesse and I replied at the same time.

Oliver helped us load our stuff in the trunk of the car before we got in and he started driving.
Jesse and I sat in the car without saying a single word to each other, for the past two days, he hasn't really spoken to me that much, and even if i tried to start a cute conversation, he'd just ignore me and pass, I could easily tell that he was still upset because of the argument we had two days ago about doing the dirty deeds back in warington, I know for a fact that he's frustrated but I had my reasons.

First of all, his mom and siblings were around and so were mine, secondly, aleah was also with us which made it impossible to even kiss, so I wanted us to be alone and have some privacy before we do whatever the hell he wanted.

But he took it to another level by ignoring me!

"jes" I called, breaking the silence, but he ignored and pretended to text someone

"Jesse, c'mon" I pleaded impatiently.

"what!" he snapped.

"why are you ignoring me" I asked.

"well, you didn't want any interaction between us so why are you complaining now" he replied, as cold as he could ever be.

Damn, them hormones are surely messing up his head!

"babe! I never said that I didn't want to interact with you, you know we both didn't have enough time or privacy" I defended, trying to reason with him, but he didn't say anything, he just looked at me for few seconds before he shook his head and got back to his phone.

Ignoring me, yet again!

"Jes, hones-" I started talking but he cut me off.

"bells, please, can we talk about this when we get to the hotel" Jesse requested, clearly showing that he wasn't interested in whatever I had to say, so I just nodded and started staring out of the window as I had no other choice.

I decided to just let him be until we get to the hotel because if I continue trying to reason with him, we might just end up fighting and I don't want that, so the best option for now was to just be quite until we get to the hotel.

-

Crown Melbourne casino resort,
Australia.