chapter 32

Bella woke up feeling a bit down, she was okay but she just did not feel right, she kept on thinking about Leon's words, that guy is awful, Bella knows he wouldn't rest until he ruins her happiness,

So she got up and headed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth then wore black yoga pants and a black adidas sports bra, she pulled her hair into a ponytail and headed outside to go for a run.

*

*

After like an hour of running, she came back to the house with a clear head, her mind was at rest because she literally let every single thing out,
She was panting heavily so she headed to the kitchen and took a bottle of cold water from the fridge and started drinking it.

She finished the whole water in less than three gulps, just as she turned around, she saw Jesse leaning against the door, with crossed arms, looking at her.

"hey" Bella smiled and waved at Jesse

"hey cutie, why are you so sweaty" Jesse asked and came closer.

"I went for a run" Bella replied.

"oh OK, you look hot though" Jesse said and Bella started blushing.

"oh, I still make you blush" jesse teased.

"I...im going to shower" Bella said and started walking away.

"Can I join you" Jesse asked

"only if you get there before me" Bella smirked and started running but ofcourse jesse won, he got to the bathroom before her.

*

After their shower, Bella changed into denim skinny jeans, a white tank top and a red blazer that hugged onto her perfectly with a pair of red platform heels.

" bells, where are you going" Jesse asked

"I'm going to see kerry, my old friend from the bakery" Bella replied

"are you sure, do you want me to come with you" Jesse asked again

"no, don't worry, I'll be fine" Bella said and gave Jesse a reassuring smile.

"OK, don't pay attention to Cleo okay" Jesse said and Bella nodded, he gave her the keys to his black Bentley, she kissed jesse's cheek before she went outside and got into the car and headed to the bakery.

*

She pulled over infront of the bakery and got out of the car and put on her sunglasses just before a group of teenage girls approached her.

"oh my God, Bella can we please get a picture with you" one of the girls asked.

"sure, c'mon" Bella said and posed for pictures with each of them.

"let's take a selfie with my phone" Bella said and the girls agreed happily, Bella bend down to their height and took a selfie on her phone.

"thank you so much, we love you" one of the girls said.

"aw, I love you too, byee" Bella said and hugged them before they left.
Bella smiled before she walked into the bakery.

Everything was still the same, except for the workers, she saw new workers.

"wait a minute is that Isabella Covington" one of the workers said and got everyone's attention.

"uh....hi" Bella waved at them.

"oh my gosh, you're so beautiful, I'm Hannah" the girl introduced herself.

"hi Hannah, it's so nice to meet you" Bella said and hugged her.