Kuwento ni Lola Basya #5 - Wayback to Home

It was raining hard of Friday night I'm just walking in the familiar place that I stay immediately until a man calm out of the blue the moment I glimpse his aura and smell his perfume I know from the start it's him the man I love for 5 years. I really don't know why it feels so de javu like I experience this before Knight is wearing a blue polo while holding a pink umbrella, what a cute man.

“Kni--Knight,” is the only word I utter. Even thought it's hard to speak because of heavy feeling but sad to said he doesn't speak any word instead he just smiled to me and let the umbrella cover me to avoid the raindrops.

“He-Hey! Why are you not answering me?” I started to throw my tantrums to him this man I want to punch his precious one just to answer me back and it's raining cat and dogs, but he remains calm despite the weather.

“Kn--Knight, why? I love you so much, Mi armor.” Together with the rain the liquid in my eyes started to fall because coldness started to embraced me, I tightly hugged Knight it feels like I'm been in my home again like I have been missing this one, but as expected, he still remains silence.

“I love you so much Mi amor just please answer me my home.” But instead of answering he kisses me full of desire and love, I feel so safe in my home. I have been longing for this but the moment we stop the sky started to calm but the man standing in front of me, the man I love so much started to faded together with the cold breeze.

Krinnnngggggggg! Kriiinnnggg! Kriinngg.

My whole system awakes because of the sound of alarm clock near in my bed the sun rays started to reflect in my window as I scan the calendar it was month of August 26th of Friday suddenly my dream awhile begun to flashback together with my nonstop tears started to fall. Knight my mi amor my home since we are together died 1 year ago left me alone today supposedly our wedding, but he died.

“I love so much Knight, mi amor,” I whispered it in the air.

“I love you so much, Mikaela,” a baritone voice answered me. The moment I heard I know it was Knight as cold air embrace me, I felt the presence on it.