Kuwento ni Lola Basya #54- Gaea Unspoken Tears

"Did you hear it?" Ask Seraphina while busy searching for whenever what she heard. She seems so confused and worried while we are spending our free time here at Eco park.

"Hear what? You acting weird again Beasty it was supposed to be our free day so please avoid being paranoid." We're here at Eco park but seems like it is holiday because of the calm atmosphere not to mention it is just first week of the March will who will wanted to go with this pandemic virus lurking to each of the country. Now the government is putting a strictly lockdown to make the people safe and not to be infected by the virus but here we are roaming at the park good thing that there is no police officer here or else we are doom.

"Someone is crying it is too smooth that seems like no one will notice," she said with a serious tone of voice.

"Stop it beasty! You're engaging too much thriller novels and movie. You're just hallucinating because of stress." I decided to just sit for awhile here at the bench because this calm feeling while staying there is sending my systems a chill vibes yet scary.

"Nahhh! Come with me and I will just search who is the owner of that voice." I just rolled my eyes on her while allowing myself to join for whatever what she feel because honestly I don't hear any voice here and we are only the two people roaming here.

"See... It is getting louder and louder. Are you that deaf beasty?" Making me confused because it is too quiet here.

"Honestly I didn't hear anything so please lets go Mary it is getting late and police officer will soon roam here," I said it to her with a hint of determination. I know that we are too stress because of this pandemic virus but I do hope that she's fine.

"That location I am sure that whenever who is the owner of that voice is staying there." She's pointed the location where a lot of tree is there and dim that no one will dear to go. This is getting weirder and weirder but we decided just go on.

"Omg! Who are you?"Ask Seraphina by just looking at the girl who is crying and hiding herself to us.

"What are you doing here?" But the mysterious girl keep hiding herself to us. Weirdo.

"Are you lost? Or something just happen to you?" But we keep throwing her a question not minding she still keep crying by just her appearance we assume that she's only at her teen stage. We decided to face her that's is why we witness how her physical feature is.

"Don't be scared to us. If you wanted a help we can help you," I talk to her after witnessing her bruises with red liquid that keep flowing.

"Gaea," she finally replied. But her tears keep flowing and those bruises is still fresh.

"Okay Gaea... Come with us you must need to cure those bruises of yours." By just mentioning the word cure her tears is getting severe, she's is wearing a plain shirt but tainted by color brown and she has a smelly order. It might be dim here but with the help of our flashlight came from our cellphone--we saw how her face is getting turn into violet with those bruises and having a puffy eyes.

"Don't worry we came from medical team we can cure you." She's looking with us now but her eyes seems so sad that symbolize how she is feeling empty.

"If you don't mind... Can we ask what happen to you?" Curiosity thats it.

"People and their unending desire brought me to this dilemma now there are putting another catastrophe that make them suffer," she spoke like some goddess who has a smooth voice.

"What did you mean Gaea?" At her young physical features she seems mature the way she speak to us now.

"Look and reflect." She's started to cry again but now she keep coughing. While me and Seraphina in the other hand looking to each other with worried face.

"Gaea, it is getting late now. Come with us we're going to hospital." But to our horror Gaea suddenly disappear like some thin air swirl together with the calm atmosphere. Without any doubtful desire because of what we witness a while ago, we just ran like our life depend on it.

-----

While we are here in our quarter, Seraphina and me seems like still in the process of what we saw awhile ago. I am not into mystery/thriller or fantasy kind of genre yet base on what I encountered it seems surreal.

"Maria and Seraphina, are you okay? You look so stress." Ask by our head nurse while sitting beside us.

"We are fine," we answered her in unison. Yet, she's looking as like we are bunch of weirdos.

"Hmmm! It is getting late now and any minute now Rhey will be here. You can go to your house and take some rest you both so stress," she's saying this like a mother being worried to her daughter's.

"Okay ma'am," Seraphina answered her with a sleepy tone of voice. Without any seconds we are both now outside of the Garcia Hospital.

"Help! Help me!" A familiar smooth voice echoing in the surrounding we both look in the area where it is coming from giving the fact that is 12 midnight already.

"Seraphina, she's here again." The moment I saw who it is my emotion is getting mixed right now.

"Maria, look at her." And with that I directly stare at Gaea, she seems so lost with severe case of wounds to her body seems like she's experienced an abuse.

"She's is not a human, Maria she's is a goddess look at her." Seraphina is right Gaea is a Goddess who abuse by human action lead her to this kind of dilemma.