Kuwento ni Lola Basya #49 - The Gucci Squad and Blue Bag

[Tuesday:07302019]

It was rainy Monday but I'm still willing to go to school despite the situation of the weather. I'm walking on my way to our school because I'm saving a money for our project, so I just decided to walk the distance of my home and school, and good thing I have my umbrella to cover me from the rain droplets.

"Look whose here! The poor, Jade girl." I'm here outside of well known restaurant when I was greeted by the gucci squad-a group of girls with sassy and sophisticated aura with their branded make-up and of course expensive clothes and bags. Knowing how bully they are, I was going to ignore their presence and just shrug it off and I about to continue to walk because I'm half way to my school when Cassandra blocked my way.

"Where are you going girl?" Cassandra asked me with a bossy tone while her two minions at the back, keep throwing me with insulting looks, and covering her from the rain droplets.

"Cassandra, I don't want any commotion so please I better go and for goodness sake it's almost 7am our class will soon start," I answer her. But instead of rushing because we're both going to be late, she send me daggers look and she grabbed my uniform in a force way.

"Are you that brave? Bad thing you disrespecting the wrong person. Right, girls?" And her two minions just give her a nod like an innocent puppet.

"If you're not going to school will please back off because I'm going to be late," A voice full of braveness I told her. Not minding the body that shaking right now.

"How dare you! Using that tone with me." And with that I was shocked of her fast reflexes, how she easily grabbed my blue bag at my back even thought I'm holding this tightly. Now she's holding my bag right now.

"Cassandra, please..." My eyes show how much I don't want to make any chaos scene with her, I was about to avoid her and just go away but what she did to the contain of my bag stop me.

"Now you can go, my dear. Shooo away!" She just give me an insulting look and together with her minions enter at the restaurant with smirked on their faces, my school stuffs are soaking of wet, the rich people inside the classy restaurant was busy looking me through the glass window with their pity look. Shame of them having a trashy persona.

"God... I am sorry for having a peers like them." I look at the sky as if I'm talking to the creator of all while grabbing all my school stuffs not minding the rain-droplets that continue to flow. While may blue bag that I am using since junior high until at my senior high year is now covered with the mud and soaking to wet. The liquid to my eyes are continue to flow together with the rain while the classy person at the restaurant throwing me a gaze as if their watching a drama scenario, the gucci squad not that far from window pane still laughing at my situation.

-----

"Okay class, get one whole of paper and we will having a long quiz today." Rants you hear everywhere probably from the students who did not listen to my discussion awhile ago.

"Ma'am, you're speaking so fast that we can't understand it," a brat voice dominate the whole corner of our room. While her smirk painted on her mouth that have a hidden agenda to insult me.

"Yash! Cassy is right... ma'am," came from her minion.

"Miss Cassy Piñeda, I would glad to hear your complains to the Principal office. See you then with your parents. Number 1--" The annoyance of her face still there but she grabbed her cellphone to contact her parents or her mother.

-----

After the class I'm heading to the principal office with Cassy at my side while her mom which is Mrs. Cassandra Lui Piñeda (the leader of the gucci squad 10 years ago) is already at the Principal office still sweating and wearing a cheap duster.

"Cassy, my daughter... what have you done this time?" She ask her daughter, she still have the tone of classy lady despite the fact that she lost her will to act like a royal blood. Her father (which is the mayor of our city) got arrested because of the corruption and her mom involve in big time scam.

"Mrs, Piñeda, your daughter right here has the guts to fight Ma'am Jade complaining and always late at her class," the principal said. The moment Cassandra heard my name, her gaze lifted on me as if trying to figure out who I am and when she realize it is Jade Almasiga the girl she use to bully. Her expression soften with the hint of jealousy.

"Ja--Jade, I mean Ma'am. I am sorry for Cassy behavior, I honestly busy working whole day to market that I don't have enough time to guide my daughter." She's bowing her head not minding that she's Cassandra the mean girl I use to knew--10 years ago.
"Mom, why are you doing? Don't said sorry for the girl," cassy said while sending deadly gaze at me. But I just ignored it good thing her mom target my soft side despite the things she did to me.

"Okay! I understand it Mrs Piñeda it is settle now but please don't do it again like bowing your head it is not like I am saint or what," I talked to her while she still lowering her head.

"It is now settle, I hope it will not happen again. You can now leave my office." I just give the principal a smile before I leave the office not seconds later the Piñeda followed also.

"Sorry Ma'am, for the things that I did to you and for Cassy behavior." I just nod to her and with a hint of smiled

"It is okay Cassandra you're now forgiven," a whole-heartedly I answered her. "I better go now," I added and before she answered Cassy voice is covering the silent hallway.

"Mom! I hate this bag I want to buy Gucci just like you promise me." She complain like spoil brat kid and I noticed that she has a color blue bag just like my bag 10 years ago.